Chips
...to Samango... :shakehand ...

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally it seems that eventually the problems with the software, i updated the softwares: Java, QuickTime and Adobe ShockWave, all to the latest version, and also reinstalled the software Carbon Poker.

Today and yesterday, i played without problems, only a little "lag" in the number of registered players, but i believe that in time this will disappear ... :)

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...good stuff, Advoghado... :)

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I pull up lobby page for torny the software locks up for a while... sometimes get timed out of a hand. This has been the only place I can find where I am sitting in the torny. And this page is not very accurate and often lags far behind actual torny results. Really crappy job with this new software .... I don't see any improvement from my point of view, only things that were there b4 (like being able to see standings in chat box/tab) and this software not working well at all and being rolled out b4 being debugged.

Also hand history doesnt pull up hand (as it did in older "improved" version. Now I have to sort thru all my history folders to try to find the hand I'm looking for .... great job merge ...)

Last edited:
Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I pull up lobby page for torny the software locks up for a while... sometimes get timed out of a hand. This has been the only place I can find where I am sitting in the torny. And this page is not very accurate and often lags far behind actual torny results. Really crappy job with this new software .... I don't see any improvement from my point of view, only things that were there b4 (like being able to see standings in chat box/tab) and this software not working well at all and being rolled out b4 being debugged.

Also hand history doesnt pull up hand (as it did in older "improved" version. Now I have to sort thru all my history folders to try to find the hand I'm looking for .... great job merge ...)

Actually this option in history was bad, i received an email today from Carbon Poker support, saying that this morning (June 16th from 1:00 AM to 2:00 PM server time) the software will be down for maintenance, including error correction, hopefully this problem is corrected and the history back to how it was before.

** I hope this not too long, I want to play tomorrow! :)

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand history fixed but the showdown stats aren't too useful.:boxing:

Attachments

• carbon fail.JPG
    carbon fail.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 25
pokerchris

pokerchris

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even I checked "Wait For Big Blind" on the lobby settings, some of my tables opened will still not wait for big bland. Most of the time it's the first table, sometimes it's not the first randomly.