Not open for further replies.
-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sit them, noone sitting at 50nl or 25nl HU is unbeatable

lol yea i'd sit anybody playing $25 or $50NL HU idc.

My experience has been with $200NL, and $400 NL players, rarely $100NL, and if they are always sitting multiple tables I learned my lesson to not mess with them

S

sKiTzo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone play at carbon poker? or any of the merge sites? ive noticed that a lot of the cash games always have 1 person sitting at the tables. there will be 5 or 6 tables all at the same limit and they will all have 1 person just sitting there all day and night. like 50 to 100 tables all with just one person on them. i have heard of websites having people play for the house. could this be what is going on? i dont know any other way to explain it

I don't know but I have noticed at times two 6-player SNG's that are identical, but with 4 different players waiting for each one. I would then register for one of them, then 10 minutes goes by and we're still waiting for one player! It seems odd that 1 player wouldn't simply unregister from one and then register as the sixth player in the other in order to start playing. For them not to do that only makes sense if they are bots.

S

sKiTzo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that on Bovada - where the tables are anonymous. Hard to know who you are avoiding there....
True, it was actually Bovada that I was talking about in my last post - not Carbon. You have to wonder about the whole "anonymous" concept. Who does it benefit more, Bovada or the players?

P

pokerjack43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
while that does make sense, still alot of these players are at heads up tables. which would make the table full after one person sits down. prop players usually arent at the heads up tables, right? or at least thats what i thought

props can play any game, if the house permits it

what game would you chose to play if you had 100%+ rakeback?

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they're fish hunting

why would regs ever play eachother.. when you see someone sitting at multiple HU tables like that, I wouldn't play them

whoever sits down is usually a chump
so you are saying that there are like 50 fish hunters(at any given time of day, so there are actually more, but always around 50 every time you log on) that wont play with each other? seems like kind of a big number for such a small site.

-Phil Ivey27

-Phil Ivey27

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
throughout all stakes HU? I'd say so. There are definitely enough regs on there

Status
Not open for further replies.