Carbon Fun Steps

N

napolo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am wondering what your calling range should be...especially mid to late stages as other people begin shoving. Does KJ hold up? AT? Where could I learn this?

SicKBeATz

SicKBeATz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am wondering what your calling range should be...especially mid to late stages as other people begin shoving. Does KJ hold up? AT? Where could I learn this?

Well that's all situational. Is the player tight or loose, how many chips do you have left if you call and lose, are you getting the right price, how many players are left, what are the other players stacks compared to yours, are you trying to make top 3,2,1, are you shortstacked and need to gamble etc. All these should factor into your decision as well not just what range you should be calling shoves with.

T

TIMNILES44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on play your game poker is poker this is no different . I've just started playing these and already have won 25.00 in the last two and weeks . donks are donks and players are players. Easy to spot adjust yourr game To people at the table.

N

napolo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's awesome timniles, I just started playing these and i haven't been able to put in sick volume yet but you sound really good at this.

LCDaBoss

LCDaBoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on play your game poker is poker this is no different . I've just started playing these and already have won 25.00 in the last two and weeks . donks are donks and players are players. Easy to spot adjust yourr game To people at the table.
Good advice, basically it's how I take them down, these are easier than regular SNG's if you ask me.

N

napolo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The advice is very true, especially to play your regular game during step 2s and be more aggressive. I am playing a lot more aggressively now in the early stage of step 2s and its great to have a stack lead as the blinds go up