Cake Poker Question

D

DooDooBrown1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever had a problem loading the application? It's saying Temporarily Unable to connect to servers, try again shortly. Starting to piss me off.

My buddy is able to login from his house though.

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did meet that situation sometimes.But it didnt give me big problem.Just check the connection or simplyly reconnect the line.If not,then may be you have to wait for hours and retry.

D

DooDooBrown1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software but nothing seems to work.

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
never happened to me, although the tables lagged on occasion.

did you try contacting support? they reply to me in 5mins

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem here ever with the software,one of my favorite sites to play on.
Just contact customer service and they will walk you through pretty quik.

D

DooDooBrown1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've contacted customer support and they pretty much told me to turn my firewall off (which I did) and to restart and this still didnt work. Since I am in school for Information Technology, this is something I should be able to figure but it's really pissing me off. I found out what ports I needed to make exceptions to since this was my last resort, STILL NOT CONNECTING TO THEIR SERVER. I was on a roll too. Anyone who has some time to walk me thru this I will send them some money if they have an Cake account. Thanks

Also, the only way to reach Cake is, support@cakepoker.com, correct? Is there a # I can reach them with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've contacted customer support and they pretty much told me to turn my firewall off (which I did) and to restart and this still didnt work. Since I am in school for Information Technology, this is something I should be able to figure but it's really pissing me off. I found out what ports I needed to make exceptions to since this was my last resort, STILL NOT CONNECTING TO THEIR SERVER. I was on a roll too. Anyone who has some time to walk me thru this I will send them some money if they have an Cake account. Thanks

PM me with exactly what is happening