Cake or Carbon Poker

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon of course. HUDs show up there. Cake doesnt allow HUD (thats y and I dont play there like many other poker players).

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are really good sites...
Carbon sure has an upper hand in everything !!!

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
WHy do people always put these disclaimer, but they have a lot of bad players. SO you go there and lose and so then makes you an even worse player which is not a positive thing I would gather,

I would say I did notice bodog seemed to have the most profitable cash games for me. Cake seemed more a break even type ring games. Carbon was harder than cake and UB and AP were both harder than all the rest as it seems when you had something, you couldnt fake it or play it cause everybody would fold it. And IM slowly packing up the camp to move only over to PS and FT (why I dont know but I havent play much on those sites) but I feel im spread out way to thin over too many sites and will probably just leave money in the rest for forum stuff.

I know why cause of people putting up disclaimers like there are a lot of bad players on them. If Im going to lose I want to lose to the better players which Im assuming they are pointing towards PS and FT