CAFRINO.COM

P

panicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry forgot to add on their facebook i've seen people just ask for chips and get them:confused:

I think that they have little informal chip "giveaways" on their FB page where people post their username and sometimes get chips. I have found that their FB page is basically the only place to get info if the site is down and you're wondering if it's on your end or theirs. Whoever is manning their FB page seems pretty responsive to private messages, but I get the impression that they can't fix much, and usually tell you that you need to e-mail support. Their e-mail support hasn't been great about getting back to me.

Another thing I find kind of amusing about Cafrino is that there's always some drama going down in the chat box about the strange and complicated love lives of their players.

LitWit

LitWit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not idly complaining...

I have cashed $660 there through paypal, but with getting kicked from Level 9 ladder games back to Level 0, having final tables crash, and just general glitches costing time, chips, and money, I could have won double that easy.

Customer service used to be responsive. They no longer respond to my e-mails or customer service contacts on the site.

Yes it's free, but they advertise being a superior poker site which is bs. I've had so many glitches and become so incensed with them, I started a FB page to air my grievances Cafrinosucks. I know I should just quit playing there instead, but i miss the thrill of winning even the small amounts. I don't play on pay or bet my own money sites at all.

P

panicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another weird thing about Cafrino tournaments is that they last FOREVER because they don't ever have antes in their tournament structure. If they didn't have the sit out timer that kicked you out of the game after missing so many hands, you could definitely sit out until you're ITM.

I also noticed that they changed their payout structures to be a lot flatter, so now their $1 game that used to pay out 9 places is now paying out 30 places. Since the prize pool is $1, it means places 8-30 get $0.01 each with $0.30 up top. I think I liked the old payout structures better because the money is just spread too thin now.

LitWit

LitWit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Total agreement. 4 + hours for a $25 game is ridiculous - as are 1 cent payouts

LitWit

LitWit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just now tonight :I'm "in" the game but I can't play. Says I have 0 hands active, Glitvhy bs I'm over it
28 aapes1310 33162 Playing
29 TrailMix 31558 Playing
30 MrMoss 30399 Playing
31 LitWit 30211 Playing
32 williej 28641 Playing
33 Shazam 27024 Playing
34 rosedahl 26653 Playing
35 starchwrecker 26328

P

panicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They've added a few turbos, which is an improvement, but still no antes. They seem to be taking 2-3 weeks to pay out right now, which is longer than I've had to wait in the past.

AhMyLeg

AhMyLeg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site sucks asswhole I mean really with the ads? Garbage

P

panicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site sucks asswhole I mean really with the ads? Garbage

Yeah, their user interface is terrible, but I wouldn't even consider playing there without an ad blocker. The free version of Ad Block gets rid of their ads so you can play in relative peace.

lorres1991

lorres1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, this is still a thing? I played these a couple of years back, liveace was better and paid me like $300, but I think I got like $30 from Cafrino.

P

panicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, this is still a thing? I played these a couple of years back, liveace was better and paid me like $300, but I think I got like $30 from Cafrino.

It's still around, and even seems to be expanding a little. I'm a little concerned by their spotty customer support and infrequent cashouts, but they've sent me ~$138 to PayPal.

Their point faucet goes from 5 points per hour to 25 points per hour on Wednesdays, so I mostly try to stock up on points then and not worry about playing the ladders, etc.

K

Kirstin99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Need help!

Can someone explain to me on how to cash out? I am on an ipad. When I click on acct. info, it shows a box to put the withdraw amount into but when I try and click on it, it does nothing and no keyboard comes up to type in the amount. What Am I doing wrong and how can I resolve this problem?

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've also played a few tournaments at Cafrino. Not sure what I think yet. I'm going to keep playing for while before I decide if I like it or not.