Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Good, good, how good? It is still my third choice after ACR and PS, although BWIN becomes more attractive after the last PS changes ...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Good, good, how good? It is still my third choice after ACR and PS, although BWIN becomes more attractive after the last PS changes ...
Probably that good should this individual ^ lose meny times Bwin probably becomes the worst site ever to exist :unsure:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably that good should this individual ^ lose meny times Bwin probably becomes the worst site ever to exist :unsure:
typicall freeroll poker player who played a few hundred hands on a new site and is winning:

"awesome site, could not be better. Finally a real RNG. Shortstacks have a real chance of winning against bigstacks here."

typicall freeroll poker player who played a few hundred hands on a new site and is loosing:

"worst site ever. Their RNG us just so unreal. Even Stars is better than this. Site is full of bots. Going to withdraw now."

There are meny of them.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
but partypoker is better , it has more and better promotions , freerolls , challenges or anything else . although they are owned by the same company , they have many differences . bwin rakeback sucks , worse than pokerstars' , i dont know if partypoker is better at rakeback .