Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrctherake

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As some of you know I'm new to this site as well as online poker in general.

My wife has always hated to play poker at our club. She says she does not like the cig smoke, loud talking and the vibe from the poker room in general......lol.......she does not like to feel stressed.

On the other hand she has fallen in love with online poker.......especially at pokerstars.

For some reason she likes to play the following games on pokerstars:
40k or fold
40k raf
all in or fold
rage.........etc...

Anyways, after I did a little research on the games mentioned....lol.......the 1k they give her 3 times per hour will not allow her to play said games.

So, my question: where is the safest place to purchase pokerstar chips. I would prefer to not spend a small fortune on somthing that is worthless but as anyone that is married knows "if moma aint happy.....lol......noboby is happy"........so, looks like I'll be buying some fake chips...lol.

I've tried to explain to her that it is best to start with the 1k they give and play conservative with them and be smart with them and she would in no time have enough to enter one of the those bingo type games.

Believe it or not she does not have patience when it comes to waiting on cards...lol.....or for much else it seems.

Anways, if someone could point me to a safe and reasonable site that sells fake chips I would be most appreciative.

Rake

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Financial transactions are not permitted among members in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Chips - History of Chips