Breakout Poker warning

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a BRK wallet and transferred the cryptocurrency. This is the only site where you can play a weak version of spin goes and spin a wheel win nothing along with some tournament leaderboard points and max prize pool of eight times the buy in. I went on tilt with the fake cryptocurrency play money site and closed my account.:D

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of more popular poker sites than the new ones. You need safety first, knowledge of the site before you even thinking of depositing. The deposit and play cant be the problem, but when it comes to withdraw, there comes the first problem. So if you already checked the every poker site that is on the top, than sure you can try some of those, but before it i suggest you to keep to the sites which are most popular, because they guarantee a lot better safety.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree stick to the big sites I never had any problems good thing i only lost a dollar deposit to enable cashouts with instant banking and Breakout Poker refuses to allow cash outs any money won in a tournament that pays out in Breakout Coin. I don't get the whole cryptocurrency thing when everyone is used to U.S. Canadian and Euro currencies.

J

jacksonz89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its a scam, there are Mexicans playing. No traffic bad software. Dont send your id they will fraud your name!

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes they just cheated me with card changing too,hour ago.had QQ 50 left of 700 odd.flop comes 392 I bet 1 caller ,turn comes..Q nice...so I check and double..triple check taking note of any or no straight/flush draws noting if I pair the board I have best full house but I have NO full house I repeat NO FULLHOUSE on turn river comes,I check,double check,triple check OK no problem my QQQ is the nuts 100% so I push caller has 33 awesome....no the pot goes to him....I look at the board and the flop has changed to 393 giving him quads...so many times so many sites and so sick of spelling it all out!!?

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the warning, download this poker room but I do not play much in it and what you see in the GGpoker room belongs to the same people that the platforms are identical but with different names.