Bounty Builder or Progressive KO ?

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And now click the profile dentyzhnyh this is my brother, I played under his nickname. If, because of this information, they block me in the PS, then I'm sorry

Now thats an awesome cash, Congrats to your brother, wink wink. :)

4/9/2017 Bounty Builder $22, $12K Gtd Hold'em No Limit $20.00 + $2.00 $15,260.00 1/763 $2,102.85

If anyone thinks this might be funny, there was a thread on another forum where a player stated he cashed twice in the same trny. He went deep with 2 accounts in the same trny! lol

Also, one of the best online poker pros, Brian Hastings, won $142K in a $2K SCOOP event in 2015 by playing on another players account. (NoelHayes), so you are safe. :)

Last edited:
A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I greatly appreciate the information that I have found here. Thank you!

Good like at the tables!!!

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And once you have already thrown here the information about the GlebTyzhnyh account, I ask if you do not inconveniently discard or in personal or here information on the won tournaments about dentyzhnyh. thank you in advance.

Its all public information on the trny tracking websites. You can request to have your history excluded from public view at each website though. I only use three (sharkscope, PokerProLabs, and Playerscope) but there are many more.

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now thats an awesome cash, Congrats to your brother, wink wink. :)

4/9/2017 Bounty Builder $22, $12K Gtd Hold'em No Limit $20.00 + $2.00 $15,260.00 1/763 $2,102.85

If anyone thinks this might be funny, there was a thread on another forum where a player stated he cashed twice in the same trny. He went deep with 2 accounts in the same trny! lol

Also, one of the best online poker pros, Brian Hastings, won $142K in a $2K SCOOP event in 2015 by playing on another players account. (NoelHayes), so you are safe. :)

Thanks for confirming the information, did not want to look like a braggart. I believe and hope that they will not block, otherwise I have strained relations with support pokerstars :) Good luck in tournaments! But on my desk;);) :) Well, our wins on 100k + not far off!

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its all public information on the trny tracking websites. You can request to have your history excluded from public view at each website though. I only use three (Sharkscope, PokerProLabs, and Playerscope) but there are many more.

How can you hide information? Where can I make a request? Tell me, I will be grateful.

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for confirming the information, did not want to look like a braggart. I believe and hope that they will not block, otherwise I have strained relations with support PokerStars :) Good luck in tournaments! But on my desk;);) :) Well, our wins on 100k + not far off!

No worries, hard to prove anything anyway as you can just say you are your brother posting right now anyway., lol.

I miss those 100k Privilege freerolls. Your 2nd place finish out of 11732 players was awesome.

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you hide information? Where can I make a request? Tell me, I will be grateful.

On each of the websites you have to look up "Opt Out" and follow their instructions. On Sharkscope its under "Options". On Playerscope its on the left side of the webpage. Not sure where pokerprolabs opt out is though.

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No worries, hard to prove anything anyway as you can just say you are your brother posting right now anyway., lol.

I miss those 100k Privilege Freerolls. Your 2nd place finish out of 11732 players was awesome.

Yes it was not bad, they lacked them on PokerStars, I remember rarely missed these tournaments 100k. Now with freerolls swill in general the trouble is complete. Thank you, yes second place it was good at all .

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
WTG Mart, very nice:D
I made final table out of 1100 yesterday, not 1 bounty lmao

Hey Mic great to see you round these parts again, horrible when that happens with the bounties. Well played though.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Smaller brag https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...6/record-little-wins-252626/post-3635711.html

Not bragging about the way I went out though, couple of hands earlier I went for a bounty who shoved pre, I called with 55, they turned over KQ and hit trips on the turn then this 9 BB shove pre

f436051d37259460616ee994d60b7673.png

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bounty bilder is one from many progressive KO tournaments.

C

CashBerry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I feel like with this, if your bankroll allows it.. the higher the buyin plus bounty the better. Especially if your are in a situation in which it is a must win, and your funds are right.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah, what to say...I like both and look very similar to me...
Just very important thing is - take some bounties :D

It can be embarrassing if your out on the final table and they take just a $ 0.5 from your head :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:cool::cool::cool:

cdbc27e561dd948b37bcea8ccfdb6c63.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:vroam::vroam::vroam:

You playing this Beeee? I just start to play this tournaments few time ago, maybe we will meet on the table :D

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You playing this Beeee? I just start to play this tournaments few time ago, maybe we will meet on the table :D

Yes Michal. I play a lot of them and I actually like them, especially because there is no late registration. I saw you couple times :) In that one, from picture, I am finished on 6th place...without any KO :eek::eek::eek: :icon_scra:icon_scra:icon_scra

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw it, very nice result, congrats :)
This is crazy ... 6th place without any KO: D But I understand it, because I usually have not many KOs in Tournaments with Bounty too :)

V

Vzan23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to Be ready to risk decent parts of your stack with marginal hands if you want to play theese tourneys... Bounty add a great value and if you face a 15bb shove from a big bounty and you're sit there with JTs and 25bbs... you have to go with it

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As practice has shown - AK is not an indicator) Players rely on luck and go all-in with a garbage cards like 45, 63 and that sort of thing - and they comes in pair) Here and left after 20 minutes of play :D

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Progressive KO like more :)

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play PSKo turbo versions and Bounty Builder Saturday versions

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how to play bounty , they need to play more aggressive , and that I have not yet learned )