bodog:your tracking id is -1

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have met that problem several times.the bodog software said:
your curren account status does not allow you access to the poker room.your tracking id is -1
and everytime I met that problem,I have to wait.Some time later,the problem disappeared.And after a period of time,it will come back again.

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have met that problem several times.the bodog software said:
your curren account status does not allow you access to the poker room.your tracking id is -1
and everytime I met that problem,I have to wait.Some time later,the problem disappeared.And after a period of time,it will come back again.

Hey there!

I suggest giving customer service a call- they will walk you through the steps needed in order to fix your problem. :)

Let me know if you need anything else,
Becky

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have had this problem lately too, but I found out how to fix my problem on my own. I have Bodog installed on my flash drive so that I can play on multiple computers(basically work and girlfriend's laptop) without having to install the software on it. With the one of the latest updates, it had started giving me this error, but when I installed it on the hard drive, the error was gone. I even tried copy/pasting the Bodog folder from the installed directory to the flash drive, but it gave me the error again. So I'm not sure if you're using it on a flash drive or not, but that could be your problem. If not then Becky probably has the right idea to just give them a call. I was unaware we had a Bodog rep here, lol.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada