Bodog Adds New Micro Limit

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's funny I made a comment about bodog only offering a minimum stake at .05/.10NL ... As of today I believe I see .02/.05NL...

Just thought I would share in case anyone wants to build a BR on Bodog it'll be a little easier now. Still need a $100 Deposit to have 20 BI for $5NL but it's better than a $200 deposit for $10NL which was originally their lowest stake available.

(Unless I'm blind and that was there the whole time then I am wrong, but in case I'm not losing my mind enjoy the info)

Last edited:
Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just there a couple hrs ago and must have over looked them, maybe my filter is set to 10nl. Good to hear it though, ty for the info.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You aren't blind (well unless I am also), I was looking at their cash games just the other day and 5c/10c was way over my measily $5 bankrolls abilities.

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the girl from Bodog in the sites section said they would be adding .02/.05 tables a few weeks ago.

M

MFaith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now if they'll only lower the buy-in for their SitnGos:)

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just noticed this as well. It took until I tried to buy in at an omaha table to see it say that $5.00 was the max buy in. When I first started playing there they gave me $10 cash for being a new player and the .5¢/.10¢ did seem a little scary, but now,TBH, I kinda liked the fact that it started at .10¢. Because it forced the fish to play above their bankroll and bodog has ALOT of fish.

Anyways... I started with a Gift BR of $10 and built it too over several hundred in like 5 months on those tables. Buy in ss and play tight solid poker and you'll make money too.

DoubleAA80

DoubleAA80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now if they would only provide a better variety of sngs, knock outs, and overall better spread it would be my site of choice, also surely lower the limita and more mtts also, my christmas list to becky from bodog!

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That would have been helpful about a year ago. I started by Bodog bankroll at $0 and started building it up through the CC freerolls and couldn't do much(within proper BR management). I would play some of the low buyin MTTs because that was about the closest thing to proper play would be and ended up building it up. Then I would play the $4.40 Beginner MTTs because they were so easy to cash in. Once I got to my ~$200 I start with the 10NL and nothing but fish playing. Now I'm up to around $800 and I haven't played a cash game on there for a while, but I am regularly playing the $8.80 Beginner MTTs, once again, just because they are so easy to get ITM if not win.

I will say though, Bodog is NOT the site for people with a low bankroll, they just aren't set up for it. I don't mind though, because it makes them scared when they are playing and then I can make their bankroll even lower ;).

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the girl from Bodog in the sites section said they would be adding .02/.05 tables a few weeks ago.

Yep, that would be me! :) I'll pass on your feedback to Bodog Network as always!

Becky

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now if they'll only lower the buy-in for their SitnGos:)

One of my first deposits was $20 at bodog . Played the $2.20 sngs ..first five paid. Played tight til in the money then loosened up and soon had it up to nearly $100 when I cashed out. Two bucks is about right for these 50% pay outs.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada