gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi everybody, I truly hope things are going well for you:) I have played in several blowout sats. and Low tourneys,without much success so far.
How have you guys been doing? Any experiences....good or bad...to share?

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, for me this was really good series :) Made some good results, like 140$ in hyper pko or 90$ in new year tournament (for free ticket!) so I cant complain. Today the last event for me, but the best - day 2 of pko tournament, but I am one of the lowest stacks with less than 10 bb so I dont expect very much :D

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I participated in several tournaments on low buy-ins . My results are bad. I was also given 3 tickets, one of them brought me a small prize. In this $ 22 knockout tournament, things were going well, but I got knocked out because of my stupidity, so I got a small prize, which I still regret.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My free tickets didn't get me anything. I did not use my money since the undertakings went so badly.

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really disappointing series for me, unfortunately. Started off okay in some of the early bounty events by picking up tons of bounties and getting a couple of payout ladders in before busting. It then just went further and further downhill. Didn't play a massive schedule of them as I've been quite busy in life.

Was mainly hoping to do well in the HORSE and 8-Game events as I have massive edges in those fields when most of the people playing them only know how to play a couple of the games. Unfortunately, I either played them too aggressively which cost me or ran a massive pot into someone who didn't know how to play a certain game and they just hit the cards to scoop the pots in key moments.

The highlight of the series though was getting to play in only my 2nd 1k event ever. Won a ticket courtesy of the fine folks here at CC so decided to play a turbo as I figured that gave me the best shot at making a run vs the highrollers. Had a good run which got cut just short. 27 paid and I finished 28th. Could've folded to make the money but wanted to go for it and try for more. Was a good experience to see how I played in that kinda tourney though.

Here's hoping I can do better in whatever the next series is gonna be!

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I could not win here. It's a shame! And they promise something else, what are the shares ???

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was really looking forward to the blowout series. Unfortunately i didnt do too well. Just made the prize Bubble in one tournament.

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes blowouts were not easy because there were a lot of players