Blackchip Recovery Email

1luckysob

1luckysob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance anyone can help with Blackchip poker site? I bought a new computer (old one has a fried motherboard) and trying to get my account up and running on BCP has been a rough go.

For whatever reason the recovery email never gets sent, I checked junk/spam folder... it never gets to me.

The support people I spoke to gave me some tips to try to get it to work (clearing cache and deleting old files then re-downloading, etc..) but none of it worked. BCP support says that I need the exact date I opened my account for security reasons in order to get my account unlocked. I opened the account well over 10 years ago and have no idea of the exact date. There was never a prompt when I opened the account to save the exact date in case I get locked out, I am willing to give them my social security number, original address, cards I have used to deposit, etc. but they will only accept the exact account opening date for some reason.

Anyway anyone can help with this?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Any chance anyone can help with Blackchip poker site? I bought a new computer (old one has a fried motherboard) and trying to get my account up and running on BCP has been a rough go.

For whatever reason the recovery email never gets sent, I checked junk/spam folder... it never gets to me.

The support people I spoke to gave me some tips to try to get it to work (clearing cache and deleting old files then re-downloading, etc..) but none of it worked. BCP support says that I need the exact date I opened my account for security reasons in order to get my account unlocked. I opened the account well over 10 years ago and have no idea of the exact date. There was never a prompt when I opened the account to save the exact date in case I get locked out, I am willing to give them my social security number, original address, cards I have used to deposit, etc. but they will only accept the exact account opening date for some reason.

Anyway anyone can help with this?
I just loaded BCP onto a new device and didn't have a problem, I haven't played on BCP for well over 12 months, I got the new device verification email without an issue.

Have you confirmed what email address BCP is sending to??

(y)

1luckysob

1luckysob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ew device verification email without an issue.
yea, unfortunately already went through that with customer support. They had me confirm a ton of things, email, social security number, etc. but wouldnt unlock my account without the original open date of my account unless I could verify it through the email, I have tried 10+ times to have it send the email to me and I still never receive it...

Screenshot 2023 10 29 142601

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack