Black Chip Satellite question

tony4680

tony4680

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the way their satellites/super-sats work(If your not familiar instead of being issued a ticket to use at at will you are auto registered to the tourney). I've won entry to the 100k tournament before and was wondering if you win entry to the same tournament what happens. If you bust can you reenter for free? I've never tried because I don't want to waste time and money if it just kinda gets "lost".

I've contacted support before when the sat lobby had the wrong date/time to a tournament I gained entry to. Their response was pretty much "sorry you have scheduling conflicts if unsure about the start time of tournaments contact support to verify before play". To which I which I responded that would mean I'm supposed to assume that the lobby info is always wrong and I should contact support before every tournament. Long story short they were no help and pretty much told me tough *&#@. This leads me to think that if the situation arises where I win multiple entries to the same tourney I'm probably not going to be able to gain reentry because they don't really use a ticket system.

Anyone does anyone have any experience with how this is handled over there? I think their 100k guaranteed only runs every two weeks so it would definitely be doable to have a few entries won but I just don't know if they would allow it.

P.S. I know I should contact support but I am still pretty frustrated with how my last situation was handled and if anyone does have an answer I think it is useful info and not a bad strategy if, in fact, you can get multiple entries to some big buy in tourneys.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack Poker Tells