Black chip experience

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been trying out Black chip poker and generally the site is really good just one thing i dont like about it; really dont know if you agree or not if you play ...but if you are on the last hand b4 the break you end up with no break at all, and the only thing they have got to sort out is the synch breaks so we all get our 5 minutes lol , it took long enough to get used to it i now demand my right to a 5 minute break not a 2 min break cos i am in the hand :) :) :) apart from that traffic is good games are good mix of players and fish and i am gonna make deposit at the end of month and try the cash games too ...tammy n bear n tj and bella and all the others heheh been asking for 6 months for a freeroll lol on facebook hehehe would like to play couple them too hehehe

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play Black Chip. The break time is a minor irritation, but you shouldn't let it get you down. What ticks me more are the yoyos who take the full 13 seconds and then extend the time greatly before folding, Probably the same all over.
The cash games are good, if you start at a low level and build up as your stack increases

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here at WPN, feedback from our players is a top priority. That’s why this Wednesday at 4pm ET, CEO Phil and Tournament Director Dan will have a live stream on our official Twitch.tv channel to discuss changes to the MTT schedule.

We want your opinion on our MTT schedule so we can modify to your liking, so tune in and let your voice be heard. And make sure to be on the lookout for future Twitch sessions where we’ll discuss new software features, promotions and more.

http://www.twitch.tv/americascardroom/

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack