black chip

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love black chip for the payouts and after all that's what is most important right?? A reliable site that allows you to cash out. Downside is the traffic, kind of slow and I don't think that the graphics are as good as merge but hey, they release money in a timely fashion!

S

Stretch84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing BCP lately and like it a lot. The software is improving (they just had a big update), I like the rewards program, and there are usually at least 5 tables per level and closer to 12 around peak hours. Best of all, supposedly they are very good at cashouts! Some things that need to get fixed are preferred seating and table resizing. More traffic would also be nice.

Best of luck EmptyPkts on BCP. Out of curiosity, what is your screen name on BCP? And what games do you play?

I'm R3ptar and I've been sitting across 2NL lately.

What's up R3ptar!! I play on BCP I'm Stretch1984. I'm currently playing 5 nl. But when I was playing 2nl I played against on a couple of occasions.

S

Stretch84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been on BCP for about a month as well. I like it a lot. Haven't been able to cash out yet, so I don't really know about the whole "good with cash outs" thing. Good luck to all here if you decide to play on BCP....and keep a lookout for me! My SN on there is Enzo1089.

My sn is Stretch1984

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If BCP is that good why their cashout team doesn't request my emails?? I made withdrawal request 2 months and 2weeks ago with check and i didn't recieved my check yet and now they don't answer to my email. It's kinda strange i think and that's why i stoped trusting BCP, if the pay me i will change my mind!

S

Stretch84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently created a custom theme on BCP. I thought it was pretty cool. Alien theme....

https://13b8cf52-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/punctual/alien-theme.png

Please tell me how you did this? I'm bored the regular scheme.

If BCP is that good why their cashout team doesn't request my emails?? I made withdrawal request 2 months and 2weeks ago with check and i didn't recieved my check yet and now they don't answer to my email. It's kinda strange i think and that's why i stoped trusting BCP, if the pay me i will change my mind!

You might be better off choosing the debit card withdrawal option. I get my money within 1-3 buisness days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack