Bitcoin poker?

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've deposited with bitcoin at a couple of sites. They were then converted to dollars.

P

Player Protection

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sent a few you said that Bitcoin poker her is the best option for u.s. players and where may I find advice on setting up my own Bitcoin wallet and Bitcoin miner? Also I'm curious since I had my Sony computer for years now should I even bother sitting up Bitcoin on this computer or is it already probably honorable to hackers and people tracking?
Most easy way would be to register a wallet at blockchain.info

Ton of info about wallets in the internet.

There are meanwhile wallets with 2FA.

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nitrogen - Has a lot of cheating going on through the site. One issue is multi accounting and the other is collusion.
The cheats are pretty bad though,so just keep a eye out for the min bet in early position to arouse play and the later position over play or reopen for the early position to shove with. Its used a lot and I mark all cheating accounts and prefer to play headsup mostly.

Seals - Is a dead site and is a little risky due to how one of their spokes people got raided,it has never been the same.

Betcoin.ag - Is not bad but again be alert to cheating,it is taken less seriously in the bitcoin world.

Its also not as untraceable as people think,so learn about it before going full hog and getting your account emptied by a hacker.