BigBodogBonanzaBash

MR X

MR X

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing in a tournament on bodog right now, and my table has seen 11 or 12 pocket aces in less than 10 minutes. I have never seen anything like that in my life. There has probably been even more that was never called.

Bodog's software is going crazy tonight. :eek:

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing in a tournament on Bodog right now, and my table has seen 11 or 12 pocket aces in less than 10 minutes. I have never seen anything like that in my life. There has probably been even more that was never called.

Bodog's software is going crazy tonight. :eek:

Yep, another failure to understand the law of large numbers.

MR X

MR X

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, another failure to understand the law of large numbers.

I understand it. I just haven't seen it personally on this scale until today, but I'm sure you see it at least every other day.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As this happened in the middle of the night here - i feel i had just as much chance as getting the hand than if i was actually playing :D :rolleyes:

ie. none :D

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At one of my tables, 2 players decided to play right thru the 'moment'. They had been totally unaware of anything going on.

Those of us who did understand gave them more than their fair portion of shit.

It was fairly late for me, and real late for anyone east of me (most of the civilized world).

I had hoped bodog would stop all the action at all their tables for a moment to commemorate the moment. But nothing special happened. No instant post on the main page announcing there had been a winner, nothing. I haven't checked this morning.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada