BIG BET poker withdrawal unreal, not fair,...

S

springplank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey i play on big bet true the no deposit bonus en also i deposited some money, now i want to take out money, en this is what there options are for witdrawling money there,..
> Once you want to request a withdrawal, you need to send in verification documents.
> A copy of your Photo ID (Passport/Drivers License) and a Utility Bill showing your full name and address (no older than 3 months - this can be a Phone Bill, Gas Bill, Bank Statement, Magazine Subscription, Library subscription etc).
> If you have deposited trough a credit card, the funds can't be withdrawn back to the credit card, you have to use a 3rd party withdrawal method and you need to send copies of the following:
> Copies of your credit card front and back with a signed authorization form to:
> support@bigbetpoker.com
I am ok with sending my id en other stuff required, but that you need a third party to witdrawl is just absurd, en i have never seen this with any other site i play on,...
What they want, that i create a third bankaccount special for them???
I really dont get it, en when i sended them why or what to do, well no answer to that,...
so any thoughts about this???
Anybody ever got the same problem en what did you do???
ty

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learnt to spell the word "and". DOFL.

S

springplank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learnt to spell the word "and". DOFL.

So, you are gonna start calling me dolf for a mistake in spelling??? While its you re mother language en i am from Belgium, and speak 4 other languages,...

YOU MUST BE PROUD OF YOURSELF st. ass

FatCatBamboo

FatCatBamboo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is a DOLF?

To answer your question, if you haven't already, try to look for a phone number. Then I would find out what transfer agent they use and just set up an account with them. Have the money transferred, then close your account at both places if you don't like this method.

Last edited:
S

springplank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey ty good advice,... will do that

only to sorry that it have to go like this, en when i made a deposit there it was done in a second,-.

good advice stick to the bigger sites, never problems there

cheers ,-.

KoRnholio

KoRnholio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These things are pretty standard. Most sites don't/can't charge back winnings to a credit card. What's BigBet's policy on checks? There might be a minimum amount needed to withdraw using that method.

BTW, the reason for all this is the US governments passing of the "Unlawful Internet gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA)". poker sites are struggling to keep avenues open for withdrawls and deposits. I miss the neteller days, though in canada there is still Moneybookers as a 3rd party/E-wallet.

S

springplank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i think you re wright, that its maybe not big bet that wants to make it difficult,

I was just not used to this, that if has to go in such a way,..

En about the law in the US, they make it so difficult, for Americans, sucks for them,...

tx for the advice

cool32steve

cool32steve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen no problems depositing or withdrawing, and I am from the US. I use bank transfer (e-check) to both deposit and withdraw. Instantaneously. But then I use pokerstars.:cool:

S

springplank

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i now, on Pokerstars i have not that problem i can witdrawl like i wanna,... thats why i was suprised it was so difficult on big bet,...