johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSA

For those who aren't aware ACR is running a number of freerolls, twice or more daily, as part of their current tournament series. It culminates with a main event freebuy on Sunday June 13th at 11:00a.m. MT (look for "FreebuySS #38 - $25,000 GTD").

Check it out if you haven't been on ACR recently, just make sure you pre-reg as soon as it's open Sunday as the tournament is limited to 7,000 entrants.

Good luck and have fun!

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSA

For those who aren't aware ACR is running a number of freerolls, twice or more daily, as part of their current tournament series. It culminates with a main event freebuy on Sunday June 13th at 11:00a.m. MT (look for "FreebuySS #38 - $25,000 GTD").

Check it out if you haven't been on ACR recently, just make sure you pre-reg as soon as it's open Sunday as the tournament is limited to 7,000 entrants.

Good luck and have fun!
Thanks for the information friend! Good luck to you all.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't know about it. Thank you very much for reporting these wonderful freerolls. I think this is a great opportunity for everyone. I really hope that I will be able to increase my bankroll.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to clarify a "freebuy" is not quite the same as a freeroll. The difference is, that in a "freebuy" players are offered to purchase paid rebuys and add-ons, and those, who dont, will be at a massive chip disadvantage as a result. You can still play it for free, but your chance of cashing will be fairly small.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to clarify a "freebuy" is not quite the same as a freeroll. The difference is, that in a "freebuy" players are offered to purchase paid rebuys and add-ons, and those, who dont, will be at a massive chip disadvantage as a result. You can still play it for free, but your chance of cashing will be fairly small.

Few years ago, they ran a series what was like that. however this one is different, we can count on these as freerolls, as the rebuy/addon cost just nuts compare to the prizes and you dont get 5-10 times more chips, just 2,5 times more than the original starting stack.

Already could manage to reach money once, but it is also weird, the top 20 get paid on many tourneys, meantime the regs way over 2K always....

Generally don't like it, play only few from the bigger ones, also nuts, that the starting stack is 20BB, so it is something like a hyper/turbo, must only gamble till end of late reg....

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's basically a freebuy, but in fact, to participate in this tournament without rebuys and addons, nothing will happen, with a two-hour late registration.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the news! It a great opportunity to my bankroll

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not a big fan, too few places paid in most of the tournaments. waste of time IMO.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll with big prizes, good luck to cardschat members !

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSA

Good luck and have fun!
FYI last time they did SUPER FREEBUY SERIES
Americas Cardroom Froze and they had to pay out with ICM.
It was a S#^#show
I made like 50$ off the busted freeroll though.
I was top ten in chips at the time

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
once it registered 9000 people it crashed

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great series of free tournaments !!! Yesterday and in one of them I managed to get into the prizes (without making a single rebuy or add on) but unfortunately I didn't make it to the final table !!!

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news & hope we win some money.;)

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is a good point, I usually view it as a low risk chance at free money. Usually these freebuys are hyper-turbos, so at least you're out or ITM quickly. I find that if you can catch a table with 1-2 punters regularly rebuying it's actually better than a freeroll, since you can catch a significant chip lead early.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Thanks a lot for the info johnny. :top:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a good point, I usually view it as a low risk chance at free money. Usually these freebuys are hyper-turbos, so at least you're out or ITM quickly. I find that if you can catch a table with 1-2 punters regularly rebuying it's actually better than a freeroll, since you can catch a significant chip lead early.

Someone mentioned, that these start with just 20BB. If that is the case, you are for sure going to be out or chipped up fairly quickly. So yeah... Its essentially free money, so why not accept the gift, if the timing is convenient. At least this is a lot better than those freerolls, where 2.000 people compete for 200$ :)

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AW damn! Thank you, going to check it out this weekend. Been trying to get into all the $1,000 GTD after work. Wish they had more games after 5:00PM PST

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
These tournaments have been pretty painful to me. Making it close to the money only to lose with a bad beat at the end.

No tournament has been more painful than today's. 4541 players. 150 ITM. I finished 164.

130621 ACR Pain

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a great game today. There were 4541 and I finished 97th for $25.00 with no re-buys or add on!!!!!:D:D

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations for the players who cashed in this difficult tournament.
I really apreciate ACR big freerols.

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations for the players who cashed in this difficult tournament.
I really apreciate ACR big freerols.
I also join our friend and congratulate those who won the big freerolls!)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSA

Good luck and have fun!

This was a really great event, thank you for reminding us about it Johnny!

I wasn't able to cash in it, but I did tell a few of my viewers about it during the stream and one of them was able to cash for $150.

Super epic stuff!

Always nice to be able to hook up the viewers, and us cardschat members thank YOU for hooking us up with this PSA! :D