Beware of fake poker rooms ( " Poker Vamos " )

mikiba11

mikiba11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello my name is Lucas Oliveira I am new in the card room forum but I want to leave a warning for you that play poker, yes there are very reliable rooms like 888, party poker and pokerstars, but not all are so, I played for a while in a room that is called Poker Vamos and here is my complaint for you to never play there, in this room it is possible that a player has up to 4 accounts in the same name, bizarre things happen that in no common site happens and their support is terrible, the site is so poorly done that they only leave the option to download the application. It is a site of scammers called "Poker Vamos" never play there, continue on reliable sites so you do not have problems with losses not for lack of luck but for literally theft of programmers for those who want to see with their own eyes the site link is this https://pokervamos. net/en/ , do not play on that site do not deposit I am 100% sure that is a fake site, I already lost on pokerstars and never complained because I know the honesty of the site, I have lost and won on all platforms but the "Poker Vamos" I know there is something behind it so here is my advice, always play in reliable poker rooms that have more information about what it is !

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
You're right. It is better to play only in large, reputable poker rooms. Most small poker rooms are a scam.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right. It is better to play only in large, reputable poker rooms. Most small poker rooms are a scam.
I wouldn't generalize too much. Sometimes I had better experiences in these small ones then in some large "reputable" rooms.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello Lucas, welcome to Cardschat, thanks for your information, enjoy our community and put it to good use, see you at the tables, good luck and success.
Hugs

mikiba11

mikiba11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello Lucas, welcome to Cardschat, thanks for your information, enjoy our community and put it to good use, see you at the tables, good luck and success.
Hugs
Thank you man,
thank you for the welcome
I hope I can help something in the community

mikiba11

mikiba11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wouldn't generalize too much. Sometimes I had better experiences in these small ones then in some large "reputable" rooms.
the room in which I quoted in question I have also won in the beginning but after a while I realized it was a scam and after I found out and reported to the promoters that make withdrawals and deposits they told me to contact a support that does not respond and say it is from China but there is nothing about it on the site how to play with them and only by contact via social networks and whatsapp i.e. is only scam in this room

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I heard about a room called GritzPokerLove, they say the owner is a big scammer and crook.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I had never heard about that room.This must not be a reliable poker site at all.It is better not to play there.Thanks for the info mate,anyway.