betonline ...welcome back bonus NOT

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i had not played onbetonline for 2 or so months... so when i sign on yesterday i see my balance is $52 and that they are giving me a $10 "welcome back bonus" but it is only good for that day in cash games. so i play for a while and win $1.35 then i have to sign off as i have other things to do.
the problem now is that i just logged in and i see they say my balance is $46!!!:mad::confused: anybody else have this experience?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so i had not played onbetonline for 2 or so months... so when i sign on yesterday i see my balance is $52 and that they are giving me a $10 "welcome back bonus" but it is only good for that day in cash games. so i play for a while and win $1.35 then i have to sign off as i have other things to do.
the problem now is that i just logged in and i see they say my balance is $46!!!:mad::confused: anybody else have this experience?

That kind of bonus is so easy to release. You only have to play a bit with the free money, i think the whole 10 dollars have to be in the middle in total to release it.

Looks like you did not convert the bonus in time and it has vanished from your account. Under "cashier" you can read exactly how long the bonus is valid and what games you can play with it.

Next time check better what how long your bonus is valid. The site is not af fault here, they are basically giving away free money.

Edit: you even said it yourself: "that bonus is only good for that day in cash games"... so what exactly did you expect to happen if you did not use it completly that day?:rolleyes:

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That kind of bonus is so easy to release. You only have to play a bit with the free money, i think the whole 10 dollars have to be in the middle in total to release it.

Looks like you did not convert the bonus in time and it has vanished from your account. Under "cashier" you can read exactly how long the bonus is valid and what games you can play with it.

Next time check better what how long your bonus is valid. The site is not af fault here, they are basically giving away free money.

Edit: you even said it yourself: "that bonus is only good for that day in cash games"... so what exactly did you expect to happen if you did not use it completly that day?:rolleyes:
i did not expect to start with a balance of $52 (maybe i was not clear that this $52 number does NOT include the $10 bonus) and then play with the bonus money and win $1.35 and then end with less money than i had:confused:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i did not expect to start with a balance of $52 (maybe i was not clear that this $52 number does NOT include the $10 bonus) and then play with the bonus money and win $1.35 and then end with less money than i had:confused:

If you activated the bonus, the money in your balance shows together with the bonus. So you actually had 42 Dollars real money in your balance before activating the bonus.

At least in my account its always like this when i get those wrlcome back prizes.

M

muleyy999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
again

I had $52 balance for over a month before I went online yesterday and when I logged in it showed a $52 balance as usual

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had $52 balance for over a month before I went online yesterday and when I logged in it showed a $52 balance as usual

Thats weird. whenever i have these welcome back prizes, they add to my normal bankroll.

Maybe they just gave you a normal bonus instead of the welcome back prize that i am aware of? I heard normal bonuses on chico are not easy to convert...and if you really feel like something is or was wrong you should contact live chat support.