Betonline - VIP points

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no more TM freerolls now either unfortunately.. looks like there is absolutely nothing you can do with BOL VIP points. SAD

Are you sure about this? Did you confirm anything w/ their support?

I

iwishudcall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you sure about this? Did you confirm anything w/ their support?

I did not confirm with their support but it is pretty easy to verify if you log in to BOL and look for yourself.

F

Fryesmetalroofs777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey guys. Has anyone figured out what's the deal with VIP points? When i updates my BOL app I had like 812, a number that hasn't changed no matter how much I play. Also I haven't been able to find my "combat points". Just curious what you guys think.

Updated Feb 2018:

If you want to check out the VIP program at BOL you can sign up for a new account here:

BetOnline<--- can download here

Also - once you qualify for our Freeroll Club you will be able to participate in this awesome freeroll every week:

BetOnline $200 Freeroll on Wednesdays
I remember a couple years back, after i had deposited some money on Betonline and played a few cash games, my vip points started to build. It was only because i was playing in cash games though. They used to have freeroll tournaments and you would use VIP points to enter them. Winning real money if you placed so high in the tournament. I dont think they do that anymore though.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet you can't tell much about their VIP program. That's because it does not exist :)
Seriously, their loyalty scheme is so weak, it can't be compared to others. That's why they do not speak about it much and few notice.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Use your filter and you can see what games you play with points. There were 2 just now when I checked.
2020 01 14 134906

There used to be a lot of stuff you could use the points for ranging from sit n gos to being able to buy in most mtt games they have changed this not so long ago.

They are a small site and Poker is not their main focus as it is Sports Betting. Their rakeback system is not as rewarding like other sites. In fact in my view their whole rewards system suck as the points expire. I still play on there because I play for the games and not the rewards.

Here are the details of their rewards s it was found with a simple search on their website
https://www.betonline.ag/poker-pop-points

Last edited:
P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VIP Points?

Where can I use the Bet Online VIP Points?

B

BobbyMac99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are only 2 tournaments I’ve found where you can use VIP points. Both are on Saturday. The 1st is at 1pm est and costs 28,875 points. It’s a satellite to the 75K guaranteed $109 buy-in Sunday Main Event and guarantees 13 seats. The 2nd is at 3pm est and costs 1925 points. It’s a satellite to the previously mentioned satellite worth $5.50 to get into the Sunday Main Event. Hope this helps. Also hope they add more tourneys where VIP can used soon!