My BetOnline Poker Review

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried BOL tonight. Got some free roll ticket thing and made it to the final table. Was nice and it gave me some kind of tourney buck so i used it on a 9 man sit and go. Was progressing good first fifteen minutes then i just couldn't win. I don't mean petty pair wars. Im talking monster on monster. i mean i must attract the devils hands.

Remember i only played these two tourneys. First was a joke for new comers i think. But the second one was good players and i only seen one or two all in pre flop.

Started going south with pocket aces on bb. Everybody folded to me. What a waste.
Few hands later I bet with k,j suited. Flop jacks I check jacks he checks. Turn is another jack I bet hug he calls. River is a two i bet he raises himself all in. I call, river gave him boat.
Im still good shake it off. Card dead about ten hands im bb and just check. flop straight. I put short stack all in and runner runner he got a higher straight.
Like damn. I tell them im getting the butt end for sure. few hands later bb limps in and flop another straight. Not going to slow play nothing anymore. I push all in guy calls ace suited. Runner runner flush. Im like what the hell.

Final hand i get pocket queens. I bet nice bet get one caller. Flop comes q,8,2 off. I bet half my stack and he called. turn is a 10 I go all in and he calls with pocket kings. Im dancing around and river is a king.

All this is in one sit and go. Im a rigtard but noway they had any info on me. SO NOW I HAVE TO JUST CLAIM IM THE UNLUCKIEST GUY ONLINE. If this was for serious money i might of pulled my damn hair out. Good night.:aetsch: