BetonLine Poker

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These guys have been sending me e-mails claiming to have credited my account. When I go to the link it doesn't load. Is this worth chasing?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
These guys have been sending me e-mails claiming to have credited my account. When I go to the link it doesn't load. Is this worth chasing?

Ask your question in a live chat. This is convenient and you will get an answer quickly. Live chat of this site works around the clock.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like them. they have regular cardschat freerolls and a more or less good software. payouts and deposits are fast and there are many options. rake is a bit high and there is no rakeback or anything in return to the rake you pay. no points no nada. still i think its a good option to play.

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

They prob gave u tournament dollars, those wont show up in regular cashier

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The site won't load on my computer.

i like them. they have regular cardschat freerolls and a more or less good software. payouts and deposits are fast and there are many options. rake is a bit high and there is no rakeback or anything in return to the rake you pay. no points no nada. still i think its a good option to play.

Are they US facing? The site won't load on my computer.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Are you talking about a credit for a promotion? Make certain you read the fine print and that you have met all the qualifications for the credit. If this is concerning a credit because of an error or something owed you, then you need to contact BetOnline to resolve the issue. They have had to credit me several times, and I have always received my credits in a timely fashion. Good luck getting your credits and at the table . . .

B

Bagual_AK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also strangling with Betonline,the website loads partially only. Using Firefox here and I am from brazil.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline & SportsBetting stopped working for me!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also strangling with Betonline,the website loads partially only. Using Firefox here and I am from Brazil.

i suggest u download the software and play from there. playing over a web browser is never a good idea. i almost never have problems with connection there and i never play in web browser.

B

Bagual_AK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The software on the pc works fine however when I click on $ to deposit it redirects to the website and does not load the full website. It is very strange, I have sent an email to them, lets see if they can help me.

Thank you for your comments!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are they US facing? The site won't load on my computer.
They are USA facing. Several months back the downloaded software started getting blocked by my antivirus program; therefore, I started using the BetOnline website to play. It works good enough.