BetOnline Poker

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't pull up the lobby, so I don't know the exact count of players. But, I am pretty sure it was over 2600.

First hand was dealt at 12:05:05 EDT
Last hand was finished at 16:47:18 EDT

So, it was about 4.75 hours in total. It was a serious time commitment.

How much was it for first? 5 Hours of Poker for no more than 10 bucks for first wouldn't be worth the time. More than 10 i can do.

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Second place was $21. I think first was $33. Not horrible for a freeroll.

I am not a huge tournament person, and I rarely play they. My son loves them and likes to watch me play. So, I will sometimes jump in a freeroll, if he wants to rail and talk about it. As it happened, that is why I started that one. He wandered off after the first hour, but I kept playing.

brucevilanch

brucevilanch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Second place was $21. I think first was $33. Not horrible for a freeroll.

I am not a huge tournament person, and I rarely play they. My son loves them and likes to watch me play. So, I will sometimes jump in a freeroll, if he wants to rail and talk about it. As it happened, that is why I started that one. He wandered off after the first hour, but I kept playing.
I've only played in one of the nooner freeroll, because I never remember until 5 minutes after they start.

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll

there r to many in free roll but not as bad as absolute

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i have won a couple takes hours had a girl friend would play part of the time ask a few questions but not many

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played one with 5000 once after 5 hrs pushed all in lost came in 85 or so

A

Acidhoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont get how you get on betonline and play without depositing. I opened an account to see how their deposit and wd and everything was the only thing i can do is go to deposit page.

B

bumerangue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there fees to withdraw the money?

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once you download the client you can play freerolls without having to deposit anything, I think the only reason you need to deposit is if you want to withdraw anything but otherwise you should be good to play without having to.

A

Acidhoe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx, there was an issue with the user name on my why i couldnt log in and see the freerolls. Got it now, played a couple on BOL and a couple on ACR. Got money in ignition, might put some in acl, they seem to always have good sng going on quickly.

M

Matthew Atkins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know the password for the freeroll would really appreciate it