BetOnline Poker

V

Valterus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently became a member! I always play my friend! And in my opinion normal software! Nothing like this! Field weak! People are not enough! I do not know about you but I really liked it! And there are good tournaments!
It is apparently at first in the poker room is happening) Now everything seems fine)

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did give a try to BOL as well as sportsbetting (the same player base) but after some days played stopped to playing there both freerolls and real money games. THe site has too bad reputation in my opinion and its not like the software is superb.

I am not saying BOL cheats its players but there are no great advantages to play there either. U can play freerolls, thats for sure but personally I am not tryin to build my bankroll purely from freerolls.

Shamaniski

Shamaniski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did give a try to BOL as well as sportsbetting (the same player base) but after some days played stopped to playing there both freerolls and real money games. THe site has too bad reputation in my opinion and its not like the software is superb.

I am not saying BOL cheats its players but there are no great advantages to play there either. U can play freerolls, thats for sure but personally I am not tryin to build my bankroll purely from freerolls.

Its tough. The biggest thing that sets me off from tourneys there are 10 handed tables. I mean really? You do a big software update so its at least graphically playable now and you don't add 9 handed tables for MTTs? Crazy man.

V

Valterus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What about their reputation? I don't know yet.

V

Valterus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its tough. The biggest thing that sets me off from tourneys there are 10 handed tables. I mean really? You do a big software update so its at least graphically playable now and you don't add 9 handed tables for MTTs? Crazy man.

Me tables with 10 players too, in a stupor, first drove. Maybe because of this, and come they have such a strange hand sometimes.