Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie2635

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
idk if anybodys still looking at this thread, but in case you are.....
i used the 'sharkscope' that lock provides to look into a couple of players in a freeroll tournament at cake. speaking of bots....the only thing lock could tell me was "player not found" so i tried again figuring i may have mistyped the screen name...."player not found" after a third try, the whole page disappeared and google chrome told me there was a server error and that i 'broke' the internet...lol
any thoughts on this?
thanks

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
idk if anybodys still looking at this thread, but in case you are.....
i used the 'sharkscope' that lock provides to look into a couple of players in a freeroll tournament at cake. speaking of bots....the only thing lock could tell me was "player not found" so i tried again figuring i may have mistyped the screen name...."player not found" after a third try, the whole page disappeared and google chrome told me there was a server error and that i 'broke' the internet...lol
any thoughts on this?
thanks

Don't know about breaking the internetz, but hiding from Sharkscope is a simple matter and is not at all indicative of a player being or not being a bot.

C

charlie2635

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info.....but how and/or why would somebody hide from sharkscope? and if they are hinding from it,what is that indicative of?

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info.....but how and/or why would somebody hide from sharkscope? and if they are hinding from it,what is that indicative of?

You can easily opt-out from their home page to be excluded from stats they report. As to why...... why not. Why give out any info on yourself that you don't have to. I imagine some that hide are really, really poor and don't want anyone to see their numbers. I'd also imagine that a fair number of the hiders are actually prety good regs and don't want to give-up free info on themselves and their game.

C

charlie2635

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
makes sense now...thank you

K

korrick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had a problem with moving funds from sports to poker. They tell me they have a problem with the site but it has been weeks and nothing has changed. Would not advise anyone to invest in this site until they get problems fixed. Even tried to withdraw funds but they wanted me to send picture ID and other documents before they would process withdrawls. Bew carful.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even tried to withdraw funds but they wanted me to send picture ID and other documents before they would process withdrawls. Bew carful.
This is how just about every site is now... Just quit playing online if you aren't willing to give this information unless you never withdrawal.

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, pretty much all sites are going to require you to go through the verification process to get your money off the site. If you aren't willing to provide this, you're NEVER going to get your money from them.

P

PIFFINGTON

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This may get me flamed, but I really have no reason not to believe my own two eyes. I play on BO pretty regularly. I was playing the $5R+A last night, came in 2nd for 276. While at the final table, I noticed a guy Happy555. Every single action to him, the hand timer would go completely down to zero and fold. Every single time he had a suited A-10 or better, it was AUTO all in. Quicker than you or I could.

It was so blatantly obvious that even others at the table pointed it out. I didn't want to point it out because I found it rather easy to steal the bots blinds since its folding so often.

I know for a fact that this did not affect the cards whatsoever. I thought I played well and also ran well. The boys have 0 affect on the cards that are dealt. I honestly don't know if I have a problem with it or not. Other then the constant delay to wait for a fold, it wasn't hard.

I know these bot rumors have been out there awhile. Ive never actually come across one that I could definitively tell was a bot. There is 0% doubt in my mind that Happy555 is a bot and no one can convince me otherwise.

I found this forum by searching BetOnline poker bots. I then found this thread. Flame as you please, but I know what I saw.

P

PIFFINGTON

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline Bots

Posted in other thread. Want everyone to see this so sorry for the duplicate but it's important.

This may get me flamed, but I really have no reason not to believe my own two eyes. I play on BO pretty regularly. I was playing the $5R+A last night, came in 2nd for 276. While at the final table, I noticed a guy Happy555. Every single action to him, the hand timer would go completely down to zero and fold. Every single time he had a suited A-10 or better, it was AUTO all in. Quicker than you or I could.

It was so blatantly obvious that even others at the table pointed it out. I didn't want to point it out because I found it rather easy to steal the bots blinds since its folding so often.

I know for a fact that this did not affect the cards whatsoever. I thought I played well and also ran well. The boys have 0 affect on the cards that are dealt. I honestly don't know if I have a problem with it or not. Other then the constant delay to wait for a fold, it wasn't hard.

I know these bot rumors have been out there awhile. Ive never actually come across one that I could definitively tell was a bot. There is 0% doubt in my mind that Happy555 is a bot and no one can convince me otherwise.

I found this forum by searching BetOnline poker bots. I then found this thread. Flame as you please, but I know what I saw.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe smaller sites uses bots for traffic, good sites like Stars don´t need those. I read some months ago, that the poker room william hill uses bots. And i also heard, that bots are not very good....

R

rob123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Posted in other thread. Want everyone to see this so sorry for the duplicate but it's important.

BO has one of the worst platforms for lag I have ever seen. It uses more ram and cpu to play one single table than other networks use for 4+ tables. My guess is and trying to remember where I have played against that name before if it was tourney or ring, that he had a solid connection therefore was able to 'act' faster than others. From what you describe I am guessing he had a larger stack than most of the table and was simply trying to increase the blind levels given their lack of ante in the structure to force out the smaller stacks. Not to mention from the description you have given of his all-in hands, sounds like he was just looking for solid hands to pick up flips on with good +ev.

Either way, congrats on your placing.

P

PIFFINGTON

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the thing. He continually was short all final table. I understand strategy to the fullest. This was not strategic in any way. I also can tell its almost impossible to multi table and I have a pretty quick Mac G5 tower. This was inhuman like.

Like I said, it was easy to play against because he was folding about 90% of starting hands. He's regularly in the same tourney as well as others and is quite obvious when you watch. GL to you

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a pretty quick Mac G5 tower. This was inhuman like.
"pretty quick" almost 10 year old computer running new software? Yea, there's your problem with the lag.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That's the thing. He continually was short all final table. I understand strategy to the fullest. This was not strategic in any way. I also can tell its almost impossible to multi table and I have a pretty quick Mac G5 tower. This was inhuman like.

Like I said, it was easy to play against because he was folding about 90% of starting hands. He's regularly in the same tourney as well as others and is quite obvious when you watch. GL to you
Do they have pre-set buttons on Betonline ('call' 'allin' etc.).
Deep in tourney on SS, sometimes I'll click 'allin' prior to my turn to act because I KNOW I'm going allin no matter what the action is (or isn't) ahead of me.
Noticed that Happy555 also plays on partypoker & used to play on AbsolutePoker & fulltiltpoker too. Maybe just a weird coincidence? (or is he/she/it a 'bot' on there too?).
Liked what you wrote earlier about "no matter what anyone says you cannot be convinced otherwise". What if Happy555 were to come on here & post? lol.

sidenote: I'd be happy to have Happy555 on any of my tables.

Question for ya Piff: why would a person program the bot to time-down fold.. but snap shove? To me that makes no sense. Maybe you can explain it to me & let me know how &/or why that would strictly mean they're a bot?

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really, even if this was the last site you could play on in US, I could not recommend in any way.

If you play here with real money please do not ever be surprised if the money is never found again.

There are so many red flags for Betonline the store has sold out. Only red cherry left :icon_cher

Play anywhere else

W

waz666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, so while still attempting to get money on these other sites, I did sign up at this site. They have bots playing in their freerolls!!!! LOL I've never seen something so lame. Anyways I'm not playing for my money, or any real money at all, but if I was actually gambling my money I would be livid at this practice.

M

MiddlePair

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly...

I once checked the leaderboard for a $55 game on BOL and saw that the players in first and second had just random numbers/letters as a username. They both also had around 50k in chips.....which at the time was around 35k MORE than the guy in third place.

In another instance, same week, I saw a guy playing .5/.10 cash game who had WELL over $200 on the table.....I quickly joined the table to see what his deal was because I couldn't believe he won that much money (max buy in is for like $10). When I sat down I saw that his actions were performed in lightning speed ie raising to obscure amounts, which would require using the slider, without wasting a second of his clock. Shortly into my session with him I got dealt AA. I was first to act so I limped, guy left to me min raised, another guy 3bet very big (QQ), the bot obviously snap called. I called. Min raiser folded. Flop was 777. We all end up all in and the "bot" turns over Q7. But hey, its micro stakes on BOL afterall, which is such a donkfest.

Anyways, those were the only two fishy things I've encountered on BOL.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly...

I once checked the leaderboard for a $55 game on BOL and saw that the players in first and second had just random numbers/letters as a username. They both also had around 50k in chips.....which at the time was around 35k MORE than the guy in third place.

In another instance, same week, I saw a guy playing .5/.10 cash game who had WELL over $200 on the table.....I quickly joined the table to see what his deal was because I couldn't believe he won that much money (max buy in is for like $10). When I sat down I saw that his actions were performed in lightning speed ie raising to obscure amounts, which would require using the slider, without wasting a second of his clock. Shortly into my session with him I got dealt AA. I was first to act so I limped, guy left to me min raised, another guy 3bet very big (QQ), the bot obviously snap called. I called. Min raiser folded. Flop was 777. We all end up all in and the "bot" turns over Q7. But hey, its micro stakes on BOL afterall, which is such a donkfest.

Anyways, those were the only two fishy things I've encountered on BOL.

LOL, so while still attempting to get money on these other sites, I did sign up at this site. They have bots playing in their Freerolls!!!! LOL I've never seen something so lame. Anyways I'm not playing for my money, or any real money at all, but if I was actually gambling my money I would be livid at this practice.

42e5c9f3-ceb7-0746.jpg

Last edited:
seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

haha
9aD0e.gif
46Dmr.gif

UJGMB.gif

gotta admit i lol'd pretty much of those comments and the photo is just to epic.

while i havent really played on bet-online so cant say if the bots really run around like that lol
jIquo.gif

P

Pure760

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing at betonline for a couple weeks, mostly cash. I did'nt believe there were bots at first but its beyond resonable doubt that there are many, many bots playing all the time I suspect for the site itself.
If you scroll over a player's name a real player says 'does not want to share information'. If you scroll over a bot's name, it gives the state their supposedly in. There is no way to 'share your information' for 1 thing. 2- I always try to talk to the ones with 'shared information' and they never reply.. I have yet to see one say anything but the people with 'does not want to share information' always seem pretty talkative.
I've been playing these suspected bots heads up and I basically just min raise every hand they're on the big blind.. they always fold unless they have suited or high cards.. they overbet with A10-AA. The thing is they never catch on to my minraises or play differently.. same bets, raises ect. But the proof to me is none of them talk and they're on 24/7

A

agpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
100percentbots

ive lived in las vegas my whole life and started 2 laugh as i read about the bot issue>lol not for the reason u all think /100 percent bet online poker uses bots and u coulD easily tell this by just playing heads up small limit (10cents 25cents heads up)its hilarious.same patterns .TRUST ME TRY IT .U CAN STILL BEAT IT BUT ONLY 2 A POINT>THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE IS SOME SHADY STUFF GOIN ON.WORST POKER PLAYERS IVE EVER SEEN,

A

agpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bots

pure 760 read ur reply after i did 1st one you are100 per correct and the pattern heads up is beyond ridiculous it also seems they get the better cards at certain times depending on how many chips u are ahead etc.i noticed if u just call big bliind than bet they fold

B

Big_Rudy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive lived in las vegas my whole life and started 2 laugh as i read about the bot issue>lol not for the reason u all think /100 percent bet online poker uses bots and u coulD easily tell this by just playing heads up small limit (10cents 25cents heads up)its hilarious.same patterns .TRUST ME TRY IT .U CAN STILL BEAT IT BUT ONLY 2 A POINT>THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE IS SOME SHADY STUFF GOIN ON.WORST POKER PLAYERS IVE EVER SEEN,

pure 760 read ur reply after i did 1st one you are100 per correct and the pattern heads up is beyond ridiculous it also seems they get the better cards at certain times depending on how many chips u are ahead etc.i noticed if u just call big bliind than bet they fold

So......if there are so many bots, and they are so bad and predictable then you guys should be crushing, right? So why the complaints?

Status
Not open for further replies.