Best US Poker Room for Rewards/VIP program?

T

theaxman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first home after black Friday was blackchip Poker. When I first played there, they had an awesome VIP Program. After reaching a certain level, you'd get "cashback". One thing I disliked about it was the length it took to cash out.

So I tried Bovada. I have enjoyed Bovada immensely. The player base are loose, there are plenty of games I enjoy, and I especially enjoy that they've added an equivalent of "rush" poker. Moreover their payouts are fast... super fast.

The thing I dislike about Bovada.... the reward/VIP program is non-exsistant. No rake back, no cashback deals, no nothing.

So I decided to check out Carbon Poker again... and noticed that their reward program has completely changed. No longer can you get cash back or amazing deals. They have condensed their program into three "Tiers" which... in my honest opinion... is lackluster. It doesn't excite me.

Is there any US poker room with amazing programs/deals like Carbon's original cashback deal? And with a "tollerable" cashout time period?