My best session of poker ever!

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well not money wise but card wise.

Have had a run of river-itis complicated with bubble-itis on pokers stars SnG lately. In my last 8 SnG I have had 6 bubble finishes and rivered 5 of 6 times when I went out (twice was the chip leader at the bubble). Down to $2 in the account so I decided to play some micro limit to try and build it back up. I had an amazing 45 minute session running my last $2 to over $8.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 65 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 7 times while in big blind (57%)
- 3 out of 7 times while in small blind (42%)
- 16 out of 51 times in other positions (31%)
- a total of 23 out of 65 (35%)
Pots won at showdown - 12 of 13 (92%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

Got AA, KK, AcQc, 88 flopped set, KK (all in first 20 hands), AsQs, 99, AK, AdJd and A10 in the 65 hands and they ALL won. My only showdown loss was a BB check it to the river with the SB.

I cannot remember a session when I had a 60% win percentage of flops seen and every hand I took to the river held up. Just wish this would happen when I play the .5/$1 tables, lol.

Last edited:
DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good one Titans :) Wish I could do that on a regualr basis.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow crazy run
im assuming this is limit, or you wouldve won alot more with all those hands :)

titans4ever

titans4ever

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do the cards always fall your way when you are at your lowest playing level? This was the .05/.10 tables.

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They say about the luck evening out over the long run - unfortunately this means you've had a months worth of luck on the micro limits... having got shafted in the larger-stakes tournaments... the cards even out but the money doesn't when that happens...

gord962

gord962

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the 5c/10c tables. I make more money there than anywhere else. It seems you catch the intermediate players there who think they are going to teach you a lesson on bluffing.