Best Room For Freerolls

Enzo1089

Enzo1089

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for US players, I think Winamax is available for us but I'm not sure. Another good site for freerolls is BetOnline. US players are definitely welcomed to the site and they run freerolls everyday ranging from 10 bucks to 300 during the day.

I looked into it, being that I am a US player and my options are limited. Winamax is on the same terms of availability as pokerstars....Play money only.

On terms of freerolls though, yes BetOnline is good, but that is really the only thing they are good for in my opinion. From what I've heard though, getting your money from BetOnline is practically impossible. I don't mean to advertise, but there is a thread that I started about rooms to avoid. So far, the only names that are really showing up are BetOnline and Lock. Both for the same reason. Cash out = DIFFICULT.

jedimindpicks

jedimindpicks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are great way to start a little roll if you don't want to deposit, but with that said the best way to learn to play well and improve is to get right into ring games or sitngo's. Alot of people confuse the type of play that can work in freerolls with real money games. They are just not the same. My advice is to make a deposit even if its small and start playing for real. Mistakes will be made but in the end you will get better if you put in the effort.

Freeroll Passwords