Best poker sites for freerolls?

SteepCliff101

SteepCliff101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I’m looking for some input on other cash site other then pokerstars which has been the only platform I’ve used.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Browse more through this wonderful world we are in, you will see that we offer freerolls on several platforms, in addition there are freerolls offered by thousands of different institutions on all platforms, do a little research and you will find many options.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I’m looking for some input on other cash site other then PokerStars which has been the only platform I’ve used.
you should try ACR , loads of 5000$ freerolls throughout february and march. plus 5 times 1K bounty from the streamer.
the SpecialFreerolls are the ones. Pw you can find on the streamers twitch channel . there's a link to it in the tournament lobby .
make sure you tagged , "tourney" , "freeroll" and "private" , marked red as you can see in the screenshot.
( the 2,20$ is only the re entry price .first entry is free :)

Screenshot 97

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, currently the most freerolls where you can win cash offer 888 and ACR.

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Since I only play on Pokerstars, this is of course the platform for freerolls.
Maybe I'll visit other platforms and see if my skills are sufficient.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freerolls on 888poker, PokerStars, partypoker from Сardschat are perfect in my opinion. If we consider the room for the game, then really now the first AmericasCardroom is sad to talk about 888poker, they will have only 2 seats at the moment.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use Pokerstars, Blackchip (ACR), party poker and GG poker.. plenty of freerolls .. enough for me anyway.. :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Freerolls are a specific type of poker tournaments that are considered to be free. In fact, the situation is such that all freerolls can be conditionally divided into two types. Only one of them is truly free - with free access. That is, in which everyone can take part, but the prize component in such competitions is not the most attractive. The second type is “closed”. To register, you must have a ticket, a password, make a deposit, register in a poker room using a link from some resource, be a member of one of the room's social networks, or reach a certain level of VIP status. Play pokerstars and 888 Poker.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best ones for freerolls are 888poker and ACR (American Cardroom)

Freeroll Passwords