Best poker site?

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker site is Americas Cardroom...I like it cause it is easy to deposit and they have many games I enjoy.

Beatlebug

H

hohol97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars has the best soft, and all things but fields, rakeback, bonuses etc. In another rooms are different problems. In party it is uncomfortable soft, in 888 - long cashout(3 days)

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker site is Americas Cardroom...I like it cause it is easy to deposit and they have many games I enjoy.

Beatlebug
recently i started playing there ( lack of choice until i return to where i live and have access to all the other sites). The field is soft but the client is so awful and not practical.

I like 888 and unibet to play.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well to each his own. I do like it. Sorry you don’t.

Beatlebug

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think that the best is pokerstars because it has a great variety of competitions and is the most accessible in various technical aspects ...

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion, currently the best poker site is GGpokerok

HarmanIsHot

HarmanIsHot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best poker sites

Here's my top 4 all time list
1) Full Tilt (was the best before black friday)
2) Winning Network (ACR & BCP)
3) Carbon Poker (Merge Network)
4) Bovada

J

jonnybegoode

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This depends on where you live, and what you like to play (cash games or tournaments). I live in PA, and while I think poker stars has the best software, Poker stars PA certainly no longer offers the largest guarantees. I believe America's Cardroom has the biggest guarantees, and they also have super slow structures. But their site definitely pales in comparison to Poker stars pre black Friday. Man, I miss those days before computer nerds and algorithms took over big tournaments!

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR network is the best for me. Really love their software, it just feels so cozy out there ... Unlike most other poker rooms, ugly buttons, stupid sounds and stuff ... And ACR its just the best. Many tournaments, freerolls, bomb pots and stuff, really much more fun then any other room.
Anytime someone says ACR I immediately think American noob. WPN is a joke. They just got the chat fixed after about three months of it going out just a couple of minutes into the tournaments or you sitting down at a cash table. It took them months just to fix the frigging CHAT! How basic is that? There is never any live support available, you can't show your cards, you can't immediately go back and see the last hand that knocks you out of a tournament. Go ahead though and enjoy the "cozy" feel. Keep playing tournaments and cash games and you'll start to enjoy that cozy Rake Number Generator too. In my opinion their NG isn't close to the other American poker rooms.

E

elpolloloco95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its Stars ... but I haben tried any othr except 888 but there I dont like the strength of the Opponents and the layout

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on Pokerstars for 10 years.
But now I prefer GG-Poker

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anytime someone says ACR I immediately think American noob. WPN is a joke. They just got the chat fixed after about three months of it going out just a couple of minutes into the tournaments or you sitting down at a cash table. It took them months just to fix the frigging CHAT! How basic is that? There is never any live support available, you can't show your cards, you can't immediately go back and see the last hand that knocks you out of a tournament. Go ahead though and enjoy the "cozy" feel. Keep playing tournaments and cash games and you'll start to enjoy that cozy Rake Number Generator too. In my opinion their NG isn't close to the other American poker rooms.
Funny thing you mention chat, cus it's currently not quite working, sometimes u post but nothing appears. But the other day i had some questions and support answered in maybe 10 hours. Hand replayer? Yeah its a mess. But for me all those things are details. The cozyness level is still the highest for all other poker rooms for me :)

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888 but not the horrendous rake at the micros. About the highest of all sites :(

So without doubt the best site for rake + software + large player pool is Stars

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me Unibet is by far the best, and I also played on 888, pokerstars but I don't like these sites.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Unibet, Pokerstars, 888, GG, intertops and partypoker. I don't really have a preference. I play the freerolls of Cardschat and see which nice tournaments are being held per poker room.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to spend time on satellites because I don’t pay out of tournaments for the tournaments I play.(22$-215$) I think i doing pretty well. It's usually turbo or hyper, so it's short ... even the longest satellites are also between 3-4 hours.
i don't play any longer than that.

A

aylouzerrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if UK based and only wanna play couple tables 2-3 SkyPoker without a doubt is best for holdem.

if wanna play multiple tables so called grind (so use hud) pokerstars regular tables is good because of liquidity of the site lots of tables to choose from can basically drop a table if a maniac isnt on the table and its looking bit meh, so pokerstars probably good up 50nl, also a plus point of pokerstars now ive noticed they sped up the games timebank thing so pace of plays quicker which is great i hate tankers that time out fold its bad for the game and flow of things so more hands per hr a plus the table caps a plus too in my opinion.

past 50nl probably other sites are better but ive never been past 50nl for long enough to really know or played enough sites to have opinion but id guess ipoker or 888 Poker are good though im wary of 888 cause the withdrawal deposit fees etc they seem little sketchy as company even if games good.

A

aylouzerrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 888 but not the horrendous rake at the micros. About the highest of all sites :(

So without doubt the best site for rake + software + large player pool is Stars

yh and the withdrawal thing and deposit fees suck, also i get worried leaving large sums on that site so to be comfortable id have to withdraw regularly from there but then shooting yourself in foot cause paying alot to withdraw each time so i feel you there used to love 888

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not very experienced but poker stars and 888 pokers are reliable and safe platforms to use...

Also pretty straight forward for the registration process

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. 888
2. Pokerstars
3. partypoker

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on Unibet. It's a long time since I've tried other sites.

R

RNotBluffing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any other deposit bonus codes for existing (not new) players ? It seems like once you deposit the poker sites don't care about getting your money anymore