The best poker rooms for beginners

Delafere

Delafere

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I have been actively playing poker for a month. Mainly on GG, PS, 888. What other rooms do you recommend for a beginner?

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What's your bankroll? What buy-in are you playing?

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
He's always dependent on your bankroll. Mne mores PS, 888 and Winamax

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You already have accounts on the two largest sites (GG and PS) and another well respected site (888), so you really dont need any more. Instead you should pick one of those 3 sites based on, what you like best so far, and then focus your attention there for at least the next 3-6 month. Also and just as importantly you should decide, which games you are going to play, with the main choise being between cash games and tournaments.

If you choose cash games, then I would not pick 888 Poker, because the rake is very high for 2NL. The other reasonable choise is traditional SnGs, and here I would pick PokerStars, since it has the most game selection and action. GG Poker dont even have traditional SnGs, so the second option would be 888 Poker. If you insist on starting with MTTs, which I dont really recommend, then all 3 sites have a decent selection :)

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think on PS there are lower stakes games for Beginners like some sit and goes or spin and goes with a buy in from only $0,25, so as a beginner with a lower bankroll u can start your grind over there...I play also on GG but there I only play Tournaments with Buy ins starting from 3$, so my experience for the lower stakes isn as big as on Stars... ;)

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
PS lovest mtt/sng starts from 0.11$

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been actively playing poker for a month. Mainly on GG, PS, 888. What other rooms do you recommend for a beginner?
I think, as a beginner, three sites where you already have accounts are more than enough. You should not register on all the sites in a row, there is no point in this. It is better to focus on the tournaments you play, on your bankroll management, skills, patience and discipline.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think on PS there are lower stakes games for Beginners like some sit and goes or spin and goes with a buy in from only $0,25, so as a beginner with a lower bankroll u can start your grind over there...I play also on GG but there I only play Tournaments with Buy ins starting from 3$, so my experience for the lower stakes isn as big as on Stars... ;)
This is a good point, but to be fair, just because someone is a beginner does not always mean, they have a really small bankroll like 20$. If OP can afford either a bankroll of 500$ or a monthly budget of 50-100$, its not completely unreasonable to start playing 3$ MTTs and simply skip any stakes, that are lower than that. Or for cash game players they could go directly to 10NL and skip the stakes below that.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, you should start playing with 888 or Poker Star.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
All of them - concentrate on as many freeroll games as possible at the beginning...good luck! :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would to recommend for beginners Pokerdom room: first of all, min deposit, and secondly have the many freerolls by different types of Poker...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently only freeroll and minimum limits. Bankroll $10
So what you really mean is not, which poker room is best for beginners. Your question is, which poker room is best for people, who dont want to deposit AKA freerollers. Promotions and freerolls come and go, so just carry out your own investigation and use the forum search function :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Finding the best poker rooms for beginners is a top priority for every player. Someone invests in this concept a large number of tables at a certain limit, others - the reliability of the room and convenient deposit methods, and still others - good bonuses and high rakeback. Most poker rooms can offer really favorable conditions for users. For beginners, this can be a large number of freerolls to build up a bankroll for a deposit, and for experienced players, a bonus that will double the rakeback for several months.But do not forget about reliability - the poker room must be safe, without bots and superusers. The best are 888 and pokerstars.

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Honestly, the poker rooms that you named are the best, but I think that for an initiate it is not about anything more than being in the best, but rather, taking advantage of the lessons offered by those rooms to improve the game of each person. On the other hand, there is complying with the rules and being responsible with the money they invest in betting. The software and hardware requirements also implies and finally choose the interfaces that you like the most!

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
If you are a beginner, I recommend unibet. Unibet is a small poker room aimed mainly at recreational players. In MTTs, HeXapro and Sit & Go have the lowest rake in the market. In addition, there are cool missions to complete each month, for which you receive tournament tickets and other prizes.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started with 888. I think this poker room remains the best for beginners.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So play freeroll only.
Exactly. If someone dont want to deposit, then just play whatever freerolls are available at whatever site. Its not like, he can lose anything other than his time by doing so, so it makes no sense to look for the "best" site. Site and game selection dont become important, until you put your own money at risk.