Best Poker online site?

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked pokerstars but not any more the best now i think is absolute and full tilt....gr tim

ruud999

ruud999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like CD Poker the most because its easy to make A LOT OF MONEY in a short period and second comes pokerstars and third fulltilt...
I played on CD Poker for 3 weeks en made a deposit of 10 euro and now have 400 euro so i think i will stay tunned on CD Poker...

BuggyX

BuggyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Pokerstars and Full tilt, both have a good customer support and i like the setups and tournament offers on both sites

D

desbrown

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
personally i like using small sites that are reliable... you can get some great bonuses and promo stuff... i used mystudentpoker.com for a while they acept all player and seem good

playsuji6

playsuji6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ub

i always say ultimatebet is my favourite, bcoz its my first room i signed-up and it is so user friendly.

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being that i usually play at fulltilt, and all of its bonuses and the way it is set up,

I would have to say fulltilt, many friends, easy to use,,, next is pokerstars,,, the 2 most famous sites,,,, but poker stars , i dont like their setup,,, i like fulltilt,, so ill say Fulltilt

T

tisias

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to Play ad UB but due to software and security concerns I moved recently to Ft. I think is a great place there.

L

Lake1772

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pokerstars.. I'm suprised noone mentioned Players Only,
I know the graphix leave a bit to be desired but they have some Monster freerolls..
Namely the monday night fball freeroll. starts at 1k 'n they add $100 for every point scored in the fball game.
Doyles is cool but the filters there are terrible.
Carbons cool.
pitbul is lame but someone said its easy money.. i concur on that point but i find any site with obsolete software and a small membership to be suspect.
What about Cake? very cool imo. along with Players Only, i like the gold card giveaways 'n the fact you can get good money for gold chips on ebay. there are alot of good tourneys to get into with them also.

W

whiskers

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both ft and ps have plus marks. The selection of tourneys in real money games goes to ps. If you are looking for fish to play then ft. Freerolls?? go to Tilt not ps cause ps has 10 to 12000 people playing in them.

If you are looking to practice with the play money then ps is a lot better.:icon_sant