Chips
Ongame Network has made good frerrols ultimamento without much traffic people

edge28

edge28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boss network had great freerolls with a lot of value and few players! def recommend playing there just for the added bonus of those mtts

T

Titito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the 100k pokerstars free-roll are just impossible to beat. Your better off buying a lottery ticket and saving yourself a lot of time.
If you think like that, then it is better for you not to play any freerolls at all, because all of them are a bit hard to get good money (i am not talking about just get into the money, rather the nicer prizes), even because there are many people that does not care about loosing or winning and them play those freerolls like if it was bingo, turning it very hard to read and as consequence, your winnings will also be a lottery

S

shahinnt

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls until 75 posts

PS Do any of you guys have tips on freerolls I can enter until then? I am a US player so my options are limited, and at the moment I only have carbon and lock installed. Was cake still doing US players? That used to be my main site but I thought for some reason they banned Washington players.

Basically trying to find some freerolls I can enter til then.

thanks!

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is free rolling discontinued? I can't seem to find decent sites anymore that are offering this.
vbulletin-smile.gif
It would help if you said where you are located, since there are loads of freerolls about but some of them are not available to players from certain countries.

It is interesting to note that you chose to ask in a thread that is over 12 months old. Not trying to build up your post count by any chance. :)

NateVest

NateVest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Black Chip Poker, America's Card Room and True Poker have $10 Guaranteed free-rolls running 24/7

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls will be back in a big way when poker is legalized in more states in USA.

Currently Cardschat has the best freerolls for USA players :)

tony4680

tony4680

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Black chip has scheduled freerolls but they have started doing tournaments on demand(pretty much just mtt sng's that people can late reg). They have freerolls starting all the time, i think 270 player $10 ones, but you can get a few going at one time if there's enough traffic.

Bovada, I think, only has ticketed freerolls.

Your probably best off with BCB, Carbon, and Lock(though getting money from lock is a issue unto itself

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of sites have discontinued lately carbon stepped down from $200 to $50 and lost their funsteps and then lost $50 freerolls! Americas cardroom does have "on demand" freerolls 500 donks after their share of $10. Sucks freerolls are the way to learn poker and they are disappearing!

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Dafapoker also offers good freerolls. 2daily $100 freerolls with player field of approx 250 and most of them are in sit out ,Even if you play normal poker , you would easily win something. It is on ipoker network. Apart from these freerolls there are 2 $5 booster freerolls and a $50 beginners freerolls and many more but it is asian focused poker room so timing are in gmt+8.

cheers

josephs333

josephs333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush is a good site for U.S. players and now they have a $3000 freeroll on Sundays.

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars tiene freerolls buenos pero son muchos jugadores es muy dificil ganar uno en pokerstars

tarjetas de chat es un idioma Inglés solamente poker foro, por favor leer las reglas!
Buena Suerte

cards chat is an English language poker forum, please read the rules!
Good Luck

Salvete777

Salvete777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best place for freerolls is full tilt poker. There is a lot of daily freerolls with nice prize pools.

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably 888 poker, you get 5 tourney entries free worth 20 dollars as well as 2 dollars in your bankroll, great for freerollers.

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best place for freerolls is Full Tilt Poker. There is a lot of daily freerolls with nice prize pools.

I though FTP got rid of most of the freerolls, all of the freerolls have been gone for a while including the country specific freerolls, But yes they did use to be really good, now they really only have freerolls for new players, or for those who achieve a status

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS is good for freerolls. A lot of private tournaments

ElPorito

ElPorito

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Came across an article on Bluff Europe today about a new site called Integer Poker on the new equity Poker Network. The are hosting a $3k freeroll today to celebrate their soft-launch.

a true nit

a true nit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the majority of freerolls are not going to be a big cash no matter how deep the run..but this also depends on your definition of "big"..PS will have your best chance at highest payout

AlexandreDC

AlexandreDC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play freerolls on pokerstars and Full Tilt. The best place for freerolls is FT, in my opinion.

M

Misdir

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not just deposit $100 and play the micro games and free deposit FR? If time is money, it must surely be worth it!

burgdogky

burgdogky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO the best online poker rooms with the most and best freerolls would most DEF be BET US. They have 1 $300 3 $100 and 10+ $25 and $10 games every day. This is def the best options for U.S residents, not sure about other sites not accepting U.S residents.

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tbh I heard bet online is rigged but the newer sites always have freerolls and big ones at that if I were you id definitly check out full flush poker and lock not sure about lock but they are probably gonna get some freerolls soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Freeroll Passwords