Best Online sites for people in FL

J

jimidredz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
First off if this isnt allowed Im sorry and just delete this..... Does anyone else have issues with Bovada? And does anyone have sites they reccomend to use in states where we have to be offshore. Bovada is just a hassle withdrawing. They make you wait for them to approve aka they want you to reconsider cashing out and keep playing so it says pending for a day usually even though they advertise crypto as being 15 min.....I would like to avoid them completely so any reccomendations would be appreciated.
if posts like this arent allowed im sorry

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like ACR. I am a big fan, and have never had a problem cashing out in a reasonable amount of time considering the situation with USA banking and "gambling sites." Just get your ID documents approved in advance, they have a place in the poker client to do that. just click on the red "MY ACCOUNT" button in the main lobby, then click on the red "Withdraw button" then click on the tab labeled "CERTIFICATIONS" then I think you click on "Document Verification" and go from there...it's been a while, but at any rate, after you get the green approval checkmarks on your documents, you should be all set for smooth cash outs in the future.
First off if this isnt allowed Im sorry and just delete this..... Does anyone else have issues with Bovada? And does anyone have sites they reccomend to use in states where we have to be offshore. Bovada is just a hassle withdrawing. They make you wait for them to approve aka they want you to reconsider cashing out and keep playing so it says pending for a day usually even though they advertise crypto as being 15 min.....I would like to avoid them completely so any reccomendations would be appreciated.
if posts like this arent allowed im sorry