Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
in relation to the freeroll and bonus and the possible gift it is pokerstars the best it is my opinion

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I currently have three favorite sites. These are PokerStars, 888, and GGpoker. About two months ago, I created an account on Unibet, but I hardly played there, so I can't say anything about Unibet yet.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like them all and the best for me is where I make the most profit ACR Poker and 888Poker

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So far, it is considered to be the best GG to date. But many people also play in other poker rooms. For example, I also play Pokerstars and AСR

I Identify as a Shark

I Identify as a Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
GG and PokerStars. End of discussion.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
i think pokerstars is the best + 888poker

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being that I'm in the US of A, I don't have a helluvalot of choices. The sites I played:

1) Seals With Clubs
a) Advantages: works with linux systems. Best performance with Opera
Games are soft.
b) Disadvantages: The A Number One disadvantage is that this is a Bitcoin site. All chips are 1/1000000 of a Bitcoin. This means you're gambling twice: on your cards, and on the value of Bitcoin, which is extremely volatile. You can lose value when Bitcoin heads south faster than you can win. (I cashed out twice when Bitcoin took off.)

Other disadvantage: action tends to be rather slow, especially for higher stakes.

2) Ignition
a) Advantages: Site works well with Linux. Best with the Chromium browser (I use the un-Googled version)
Games tend to be soft. Good volume of players.
b) Disadvantages: Anonymous site: you can't track players.

I've tried other sites that I didn't particularly like. Black Chip Poker: requires client that only runs on Win-d'ohs and the Mac. Lots of software malfunctions. Bovada: went from browser playable to requiring a client. Carbon: burned this site out. Limited traffic, lots of regulars who stopped playing me.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on PokerStars, my son once helped me register and now I spend time there from time to time for rest and relaxation.

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
pokerstars used to be cool, but now there is almost nothing to play for me, now I only play ggpoker, great guarantees, a wide selection of tournaments

Fumogrosso

Fumogrosso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pokerstar, Pokerstars, and in third, Pokerstars

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Pokerstars is the best poker site you also like POKEROK is also cool but lags behind POKERSTARS I think everyone will say or almost everyone that PokerStars is the best site because it's really the best because so many people can't lie go there and play good luck see you at the tables

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me PokerStars are by far the best, when it comes to On-line Poker, but I am Prejudiced, I have been to the Isle of Man where they have their Headquarters, and they Sponsor the Manx Grand Prix and TT Races. In fact when I was a Teenager I could see the Isle of Man from my bedroom Window on a clear day.
It was the first site I ever played on, and even though I have tried many others, I always return to PokerStars, Also when one of the Sites I played on went bust (PKR) I thought my £128.00 I had in my Account was lost and gone forever, not a great loss but it was money I had won playing the 10 Cent giveaways and then using my £2.00 in winnings buying into Micro stakes games building my BR from Zero to £128.00, So yes you can build a BR from Freerolls!
PokerStars however came to my rescue and bought the player Database from the Administrators and returned my money via my PokerStars Account, so Super Heroes do exist and don't always wear cape's.
Thankyou Super PokerStars:)

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play at 888 and Poker Stars

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me this answer is always different, my favorite room changes with time and their promotions. Nowadays, I would say Party Poker, great promotions and fast cashouts. But it's usually between PP, 888poker, GGpoker and ACR.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite thing about this site is GG Poker, probably the most tournaments.