Best online poker site

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like party poker's video format. The tables are like playing on a kids video game. I played at their site 15 years ago and the tables look the same. ACR tables are more authentic and the play is much smoother. IMO ACR is the best place to play.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I evaluate with the level of software quality and rooms available and games available and players numbers as well I guess pokerstars is beating all other Poker services!

C

C_mac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like PartyPoker. I have always been annoyed by their software. I think the 888 is the best option for beginners.

I hear a lot of good things about 888. Might have to give them a try.

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which room to choose?

Where to play when I can't do it at pokerstars?
What is the second best poker room?

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello, me i used to play on winner poker, party poker, 888... but I play mostly on pokerstars there are a lot of mtts, cash games ... recently i tried ACR/BCP wich is good. you have to try it by yourself and look for the limit that you play and see if it's a good room for you.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Rooms

I play have played for years and usually play at ACR. lots of different games to chose from and usually some type of tourney to enter. Have friends at BOL and will at times play there as well

GL 2 You All ! :D

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the second best option is Black Chip Poker (the same software as ACR). I really don’t like their tournaments schedule (too slow for me), but for sitgos and cash games is a good room and they have better promotion than stars, like their rakeback promotion.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In general when there is nothing that interests me on PokerStars I go to Americas Cardroom and it is rare that I do not find an interesting tournament.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think partypoker is 2nd best, but I am really liking playing on 888 mostly. It's a little buggy and their support is very slow to answer, but they have the best promotions, most freerolls, and lowest buy ins.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
apart from pokerstar I play at betonline poker and amerascardroom which for my son very good options to enjoy poker

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I´d suggest you 888 Poker, specially if you wanna start from freerolls.You can find there a lot of freerolls and if you make just a min deposit ($10), there are extra freerolls to play...Party Poker is a good choise too.Good luck!

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i suggest u to try there 3 : PokerStart, unibet and PartyPoker. I play for now only on Unibet i got used with the sistem and i like the graphics also...

U

UpsandDownes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Pokerstars has a bad algorithm that is very predictable. Pay attention to how often the small deck doubles up, it has nothing to do with poker anymore

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why many of you choose ACR? I don't see anything special in this pokerroom.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best room to play at is the one with the softest fields in tournaments or players if referring to cash games. You want to have an edge against the people you play and not just pray to pick up cards and get lucky in spots. To me the best room to play at is the one you have the biggest edge against who you're playing against and winning the most on.

A

AS7777777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars are the best! I play there for a long time. The only thing is there are few freerolls.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I liked many online poker rooms and preferred to play there,but,unfortunately,can't anymore because of restrictions in my country,I would have to say that PokerStars is probably the best online poker room.They offer many tournaments,including CardsChat freeolls,so there are many players that play there every day.They have probably the best security regarding cheating and multiple accounts.Also,money earned is safe there and withdrawals as well.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Withdrawal in Pokerstars is really easy in my region (brazil) so I Like to play with them.
But Americas Cardroom and BetOnline are also good sites.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I like 888. This site has many advantages.
There are always a lot of freerolls and other interesting promotions. And on this site you can easily build a bankroll from scratch.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its definitely not anything related to WPN's software. The randomness of the cards on that site is a complete joke along with the constant connection issues its a big no go for anything on there.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which poker room is your best and most honest opinion?
The question itself: "which room is the most honest?" It doesn’t sound quite right. All rooms are honest. As much as possible. Ha ha And the best room is the POKER his mother STARS.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its definitely not anything related to WPN's software. The randomness of the cards on that site is a complete joke along with the constant connection issues its a big no go for anything on there.

Where is the thread on poker sites that you do not like play on? :). I have a constant connection issue with ACR client.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have access to the international site (Pokerstars, Party and others), I feel for US player in "grey market' then ACR (for volume), Betonline (software) and Global (for shortest late reg for MTTs).

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a faithful pokerstar player, I am the only one who plays regularly, I do not have much point of comparison to suggest another