Best NewB Site

1JOR1DAN1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys,

I'm planning on playing on one of the sites for real money and was wondering what the best site is to start off on. A site that does not rake too much and that is friendly for a beginner. I plan to start off on low limits. Nothing too fancy or drastic.
I'm hoping to get your opinion.

Thanks,
1JOR1DAN1

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go for one of the big ones, you won't have to worry about finding action and there will be PLENTY of fish. Full Tilt, UltimateBet, or pokerstars, imo. If you plan on depositing a sizable amount of money, then you could throw bodog in there as well(their lowest stakes are a little bit higher than the others). Good luck.

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wellcome!! Pokerstars and Full Tilt are the sites that most players choose and are pretty easy to figure out with a easy setup and installation. As for the rake. Both sites are gonna rake at least 10% and some sites are going to rake more. I dont agree with it but thats the way it is. They have to make money also. If you are just starting to play i would advise starting at the low limits.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally prefer Full Tilt and Pokerstars, but Bodog has good beginner's Sit-N-Go's, where half the field gets paid. It's a good way to build a bankroll.

LuckyShark777

LuckyShark777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars has the most players, and the most variety. When you build a bankroll and get comfortable check out full tilt poker next

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars IMO.
They have low limit cash games with lots of fish. Playin ABC poker in these fields will make u decent money.
U'll find cheap MTT/SnG's aswell at anytime. So it's a good site to practice/learn and have fun on. Untill u decide to move on sumwhere like FullTilt.