Best Micro Stakes Poker Room?

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play Omaha 90% of the time and am trying to find a decent poker room. Got banned from GG Poker, so played on 888 for a bit, now trying to find a new room as 888's promo's are border line scams.

Usually like to play 6+tables at a time, stakes between 2/5cent, 5/10cent, and 10/25cent.

Thinking about maybe ACR.

Any suggestions?

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on pokerstars - this is a win-win option in choosing a poker room in 2021.

R

rapione98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on Pokerstars, the best software for poker.

S

suehtam05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like bounty hunter 1.05 dollar in GG Poker

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Only pokerstar, the choice is large and there are more people:cool::cool::cool:

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why was you banned ? Lol hehe

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sent them an email saying to ban my account because I don't want to support a company that is going to ban players for winning to much lol

Pokerstars is to main stream guys!!!
Okay [emoji23] so i dont need worry about it

Markjduk

Markjduk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sent them an email saying to ban my account because I don't want to support a company that is going to ban players for winning to much lol

Pokerstars is to main stream guys!!!

Why would they ban you for winning too much? It makes no difference to them.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would they ban you for winning too much? It makes no difference to them.
They didn't ban me for winning to much, they banned another player.

And companies don't want players winning because it makes it less fun for casual gamblers/degens and they might play less as a result.

Not to mention, I have sat at tables and watched the whole table leave, I have chased people around tables, and they quit. They don't like playing me, because they know they will lose, and they don't have the patience to play properly. Probably also don't know how to play properly.

I have sat down at tables and watched like 6 tables empty because nobody wants to play me.

It's not good for the site.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for that incidence on GG Poker, he did not get banned for winning. He got banned for signing up to another skin after getting banned from one skin of the network already. Why he originally got banned has not been revealed, as far as I know. When this story first came out, I kind of defended GG Poker and their actions. Since then I have however changed my mind. I think, TOS allowing a poker site to keep peoples money for reasons like this are unfair.

Yes he broke the TOS, but really this should not allow GG Poker to do anything more than kick him out again. When DNEG was asked about this indidence he said, that their must be some consequence for people signing up again after being banned. But why? Its basically GG Pokers own fault, that they allowed him to sign up again in his own name and using the same email adress as in his old account. Its not like, he even tried to hide his identity in any way.

With that being said he did break the TOS, and he was hardly doing so without knowing it or knowing, what risk he was taking. So he is not a totally innocent victim either. And for me personally this would not keep me from playing on GG Poker. We can find something to be mad at almost any poker site about. I would think twice before keeping big money tugged away on GG Poker though, since this is in my opinion way less safe than having big money sitting on PokerStars.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
preferences change over time.And if today you are looking for the best room, then tomorrow you will be looking for your game.Improve your game and it will seem to you easy accessible and understandable on any room.Try Pokerstars.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play Omaha 90% of the time and am trying to find a decent poker room. Got banned from GG Poker, so played on 888 for a bit, now trying to find a new room as 888's promo's are border line scams.

Usually like to play 6+tables at a time, stakes between 2/5cent, 5/10cent, and 10/25cent.

Thinking about maybe ACR.

Any suggestions?

Hello ACR is a good choice, there are still some things that can improve. But I really like their policy, they are very honest. I can't say much about the game because I don't play but when it comes to tournaments I think it's excellent

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They didn't ban me for winning to much, they banned another player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6_SXBdRGM8&ab_channel=joeingram

And companies don't want players winning because it makes it less fun for casual gamblers/degens and they might play less as a result.

Not to mention, I have sat at tables and watched the whole table leave, I have chased people around tables, and they quit. They don't like playing me, because they know they will lose, and they don't have the patience to play properly. Probably also don't know how to play properly.

I have sat down at tables and watched like 6 tables empty because nobody wants to play me.

It's not good for the site.

It is an increasingly dubious online poker scene, this is a shame because with rake alone they already earn a lot of money. Apart from other types of cheats that we will never discover