Best Live Poker Room in MI or Ohio

L

love that omaha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the normal charity poker room I play at in Michigan has made a lot of changes, none of which I like. For several years I could count on cashing 60 percent of the tourneys I played there, now I am like 7 of my last 22 with two bubbles where all the players still in pay you 10 bucks and you get a free entry into the next days tourney. Here are the changes - they usually make every table 10 handed and are reluctant to open more than 4 tables - they have eliminated many of the intermediate blind levels so each tourney is basically a turbo with 15 min levels - each tourney is a re entry so people play very loose and there are almost always 5 or 6 players to see a flop. A couple of the tourneys you get 8k chips for 20 dollar entry w optional double buy at beginning while others you get 30k for 30 dollars. Ok so what Im looking for is one tourney a month with a nice blind structure 25 min levels and professional dealers who get in lots of hands per level - a buy in btwn 50 and 100 is fine. Appreciate any info

Organize a Home Poker Game