Best Grey Sites for Ontario?

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently since the Ontario government decided to butcher the online poker community and add some of the dumbest 'features' to 'protect us' I've ever seen, I have been playing on ACR. Anyone know any other sites that might still accept people from Ontario?

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think also Pokerstars has a special software for Ontario players. 🤔
It does, however, it’s useless if you are from Ontario but physically elsewhere. You can’t play games but you sure can deposit 🤷🏻‍♂️ One hell of a nonsense if you ask me.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a big fan of PokerStars. For one they blocked my account sending me some safe gambling thing, saying that I have been playing a lot and have temporarily blocked my account because they suspect me of having a gambling addiction. Problem was, I was filling up this progress bar for $300 and was 90%+ completed (this was when I was grinding microstakes), and I wasn't able to complete this promo because of this block. Told them that I was going to make a complaint with their license about how they essentially ripped me off for $300 and denied me the ability to complete this promo that I grinded like 2 weeks for.

Anyways long story short they banned my account. Not really a big deal as their rake scheme is not the best. It's actually kinda bad imo.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually it was a big deal because they ripped me off for $300 USD which is like $400 CAD. Whatever tho, what can you do.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not sure if you can still play on Sportsbetting and BetOnline or not I had funds from CC freerolls that i never used but prob stolen by sites now 4 inactivty so Id stick with ACR unless you wanna try bitcoin stockpoker never tried it myself tho

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess, people from Ontario, canada, can play on pretty much the same "grey" sites, that accept americans. So maybe just search for forum for threads about "US friendly sites". Besides ACR/BCP there are at least BetOnline and Global Poker.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Now active and solvent Canadians play mainly from this province and supply action to all the largest rooms and networks - including PokerStars, partypoker, 888poker, GGPOKEROK - and they can be found at all limits and in all types of games. Some companies have already begun to fuss regarding legalization in Ontario - for example, the owner of Flutter Stars announced plans to move its FanDuel fantasy sports division to Ontario, which may well be followed by an early legalization in the province and the PokerStars room.