Status
Not open for further replies.
andosalado

andosalado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone can tell me where i can find the best freerolls to play, by the best i mean that they have a relative big prize and not to many people playing them.
I try full tilt but the freerolls there sucks, too much people to little places paid, pokerstars is worst, i really would apreciate some advice. Thanks

verticalmonk

verticalmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free

Freerolls are good at bodog, doylesroom, and cake poker skins.

Check it out..

philivoryAKA

philivoryAKA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try pokerstars , they have nice freeroll satelites to major events and an 8g guarntee freeroll satelite which pays $$ as well.....big field but worth the shot:D

A

Aldwin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bestpoker has a $100 freeroll from monday till friday. There are 400-500 people in this freeroll. Play tight and you will be in the money...

andosalado

andosalado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyles room? i try it once and there isn't good freerolls to play, to get in you have to play a number of raked hands before the freeroll. I disagree with you in this point, but i'm going to try the other two. Thanks. Also going to try bestpoker.

P

paulwall01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to have to play a freeroll, to win a seat into another freeroll.... seems like a waste of time for so little of money...pokerstars has this setup i believe

andosalado

andosalado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like to have to play a freeroll, to win a seat into another freeroll.... seems like a waste of time for so little of money...pokerstars has this setup i believe
I agre with you, besides it's extremely dificult to even win the sit in the first freeroll, in pokerstars there's about 10.000 people playing, of wich only 29!!!! win a seat,. You have to be very lucky, that's why i started this thread,to find out if there's a good site to play freerolls.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sorry, but we already have a ton on threads like this one. Use the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeroll Passwords