ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Which poker room has the best customer service I think 💭 it’s pokerstars. hands 🙌 down because of live chat 💬 but 888 is up there too because you can call 📞 someone live. GGPoker you have to send email that takes hours. So which poker room has the best customer service to you. Thank you for your comment.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really only play at 888, and have had few issues.. But with the couple I did have they handled it well, but it did take a little while...

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
I agree with you. pokerstars has the best customer service

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None if them is really good if you have a difficult problem. My vote would go to GG for the best and highstakes for the worst in my own experience.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GG poker won't let you re-make your account to link to CardsChat if you didn't link it when you created it. For that reason alone, I don't like it.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I have had the most contact with PS customer service and its been (y)

L

luke2008sheff

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 is the best by far for me. Customer service spot on

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I really only play at 888, and have had few issues.. But with the couple I did have they handled it well, but it did take a little while...
Thank you for your comment

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't know about the best...but GG poker is the worst

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you. pokerstars has the best customer service
I had a really bad customer experience with pokerstars. (in the US)

I had an issue with a ticket not working correctly. Support insisted it wasn't bugged (they auto-disconnected me from support chat twice and refused to talk to me - even said they "talked to a manager who confirmed it wasn't bugged").

I then got an email hours later saying that it was indeed bugged and it will be fixed so they can refund the ticket (after I had already spent it on a game I didn't want to play because they had insisted it wasn't bugged ).

It was mildly infuriating.

I don't mind that they disconnected me from chat.
I mind that they insisted it wasn't bugged - refused to talk to me - and then only contacted me saying I was right AFTER I spent the ticket.

Perfect storm of bs lol.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG poker won't let you re-make your account to link to CardsChat if you didn't link it when you created it. For that reason alone, I don't like it.
Yes you are right and i had issues with that too. Maybe they simply cant track accounts that are untracked? Totally possible.