Best of the best poker sites?

S

shanks99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have an opinion on Doyle's Room?

I've played the freerolls there, and the graphics and mechanics seem okay.

They do have the odd network problem here and there though, and their "Info" tab never seems to display properly for me.

Anyways, the daily Sunday Grand satellite is really soft and pays 100 spots, so it's easy to qualify for the $1k freeroll. Both the satellite and the $1k FR has around 1000 players, so the payout rates are pretty decent.

I'm not sure about real money on Doyle's Room though.

D

DCG

Full tilt

I love Full tilt (althought, i see lots of complaints about bad beats).

Regards
D

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt, no question.

Good software, a huge player pool and the opportunity to get rakeback.

pokerstars is second, good software, huge player pool but no rakeback opportunity.

dutibe

dutibe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with what most people said here. FullTilt and PokerStars have a lot going for them. Loads of tournaments, loads of players, loads of opportunities for people to really learn and play poker. I'm on them both, screen name 'dutibe'. :)

PedroMXDF

PedroMXDF

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites are Pokerstars, fulltiltpoker and where I have been able to gain a little but deinero BigbetPoker.

But for my but the bad one it was PITTBULLPOKER because in this room they robbed $76,00 USD to me

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If You are New....

For newbies, I recommend PokerStars and you should "only play" with their "PLAY MONEY" until you can earn, and maintain, at least $2 million in PLAY MONEY. It is totally "free" and if you lose it, they allow you to "re-load" additional play money.

BTW, I understand that you can "cash-in" your PLAY MONEY...last I heard, you could receive $20 in cash for $2 million in play money...not bad, I'd think.

By doing this, you will have established the fact that "you can actually play poker" well enough to begin "risking your real money". And, you will have built up a good level of "confidence" which is a key ingredient in successful poker.

Once you have done this, and only after you have done this successfully, graduate to playing with "real money" at the lowest Tournament buy-in levels.... stay away from the CASH Games (Ring Games) at this point. Become successful at the "low buy-in tournaments (MTT & SnG)" before moving to higher real money tourneys and Cash Games.

GL on the felt, Wally

nyr11jagr68

nyr11jagr68

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imo it comes down to the to largest sites, poker stars and full tilt. Full tilt I like to play my cash games on because i receive rakeback on there. Poker stars I like to play the double or nothings so overall I would say its a tie between the two.