"BenCB BILD.de " 10K freeroll

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also playing in this tournament, but the system has a lot of problems.
There is a constant pause.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hm almost 100% sure these people I was referring to aren't registered at raise your edge.
Are you registered with such an affiliate @Sebbour @najisami @billibooo ?
I registered through CC.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a shame that it was cancelled, it would have been nice to win. 😏

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
40 minutes of waiting and then here's the pop up saying that the tournament has been cancelled, the prize money has been refunded as per the rules and after a very short time the tournament lobby closes automatically so you can't see who has received the money.
I have to say, I didn't expect GG handle a situation like this so poorly.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
gta-gta-sa.gif

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
40 minutes of waiting and then here's the pop up saying that the tournament has been cancelled, the prize money has been refunded as per the rules and after a very short time the tournament lobby closes automatically so you can't see who has received the money.
I have to say, I didn't expect GG handle a situation like this so poorly.
me niether . and weird . only a few days ago Ps had to cancel their flipout for the Deal players and made a 200K draft instead

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
something went wrong in this tournament ((everything was hanging right away, then I managed to see the cards a couple of times, but immediately a message came out that the operator had suspended the tournament ((well, let's see, they can reschedule the tournament, we need to monitor the messages))

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
something went wrong in this tournament ((everything was hanging right away, then I managed to see the cards a couple of times, but immediately a message came out that the operator had suspended the tournament ((well, let's see, they can reschedule the tournament, we need to monitor the messages))
yes that be better

0.55$ split be correct

FoxIns

FoxIns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я не знаю, открыто ли оно для кого-либо, но я вижу, что зарегистрировано много представителей разных стран.

Эта тема для тех, кто еще об этом не знает. Те, кто уже знает, могут игнорировать это...

View attachment 354315
Правила CC запрещают мне делиться pw, но я даю вам подсказку, потому что ведущий турнира был не совсем креативен.
Pw — это название фриролла
The problem is that when the tournament started and the players were seated at the tables, this tournament just glitched and the game client itself didn't answer either. I tried to re-log in to the App to enter the tournament but I wasn't let in due to their client's overload, I was very upset because I had high hopes for this tournament

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have not received anything.
8 cents ok no big deal but still it was just to understand the criterion why some received something and others didn't.
I also did not receive anything which is the usual case with freerolls.

Usually tournaments are "rolled-back" and buyins are paid back but with freerolls there's nothing to pay back. 😅

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes and no let's say the wpn daily $50 if you are in the prize pool and after just 20 minutes from the start the tournament is cancelled, you will receive a portion of the prize pool depending on your position.

anyway it was just curiosity reading that that forum member received something :)

P

pokfaq

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
erm, anybody else can smell the scam ? i mean come on such a promotion thing and by chance the server just crashes. happend to all the running tournaments at that time. i mean where is the problem to just reschedule the freeroll ? this is handeld very poorly..

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
erm, anybody else can smell the scam ?
Well I would assume GGPoker is big enough to handle a giveaway of $10K since it's even tournament money, so cannot directly be withdrawn.

happend to all the running tournaments at that time.
Exactly. So my guess is they lose more rake by paying back all buyins than the 10K.

Additionally such incidents aren't good for their reputation.

i mean where is the problem to just reschedule the freeroll ? this is handeld very poorly..
Do you know it was permanently cancelled? I would guess they might redo it at some point.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Do you know it was permanently cancelled? I would guess they might redo it at some point.
I'm hoping for exactly that. but my theory is since in the description in the lobby of said freeroll , smth about raisse your edge affiliates was written..
I think the person who created the freeroll ****ed up and didn't set restrictions so only raiseyouredge members would be able to register

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
erm, anybody else can smell the scam ? i mean come on such a promotion thing and by chance the server just crashes. happend to all the running tournaments at that time. i mean where is the problem to just reschedule the freeroll ? this is handeld very poorly..
Yeah exactly the worlds biggest pokersite atm lets their server crash on purpose to scam people out of a freeroll 😀

They just let the whole site crash and waive a lot of rake to pull this 10k scam. So easy to see through what they did here. And since it should be a TOP priority for them to reschedule a freeroll when the whole site crashes, the scam is even more obvious 😮😮😮

Last edited:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could say that although I don't see myself anywhere near semi-pro level 😅

I am quite succesfull in satties though
500 profit after deducting fees? That's good. What ratio of satties to tournaments do you do?

I enter quite a few satties but it's picking the right ones. I find the turbo / hyper nature of a lot of them creates more variance. GG's odd in that starts normal but switches to turbo and then your stack quickly depletes in ratio to the blinds. Satties can often have a tighter pay structure with 1/10 or slightly worse getting paid. Not as keen on the 1 in 20 ratio ie a $5 ticket to a $109.

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
erm, anybody else can smell the scam ?
Whether it's a scam or not, I don't know, but it's really not good for a poker room that, from time to time, is knocked down and all the tournaments that are being played are canceled, as it's not the first time that this has happened.
It's very strange this time that it happened right at the start of the Bencb freeroll.