• Thread starter TheChosenDragon
  • Start date
T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using VPN is not good idea in pokerstars. It is strictly forbidden and they have quite good ways to catch you. And if they catch you they will ban your account. If you have around 30$ bankroll it should be safe for you to play for example 0.55$ MTTs and build it up further. Good luck. :)
I already stepped away of that idea.
I'm taking a break now, then I'll restart with cashgames and try to step up to the 0,55$.
I made a plan but now I first need to get ride of my frustrations due to this ridicilous law.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait so your government banned freerolls, and allows tournmanets with real money buy ins? That is seriously messed up, I hope the situation resolves for you soon.
I'm afraid it won't, looks very bad, however I found some leaks in there law and some freerolls like the cardschat should actually be allowed.
I'm in contact with pokerstars, but looks like they are really afraid of the license commiosion and just took the sure for the unsure and banned all games.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THIS ^^ . We experienced the plug getting pulled in the United States in 2011 - it has been a REALLY long wait for the ability to play on PokerStars for real money. We are STILL waiting - be thankful that you are still allowed to play for real money on PokerStars. In the USA we can only play for PLAY money, no freerolls, no real money. So there is a bright-side to what has happened in Belgium - they didn't take all of it away.
Yeah I understand, that's even worse. but at least you have the ACR game to play on.
In Belgium they already banned most of the pokersites and with this law it's just got worse and I feel this is just an intermediate step to ban all sites.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As long as you have the option to play in othe poker rooms' freerolls , everything is fine . I can play nowadays on Pokerstars and ACR , but not on 888poker cause they left Greece ,. I don't know on how many pokerrooms you can play on the Belgium , but if they are many , that's good . I can play on Bwin , but they used not to offer freerolls , now they changed and they do , but not all . Maybe this happens with Pokerstars in the future .... Even if you can't play on freerolls , they might have nice promotions and special games to take part and win big , bigger than some freerolls , even than CC freerolls . The fact that you still can play on Pokerstars doesn't say much to me , cause it's very hard to get ATM , with very good regs or '' pro extremelly talented/gifted experienced and rewarded Donks '' , on other rooms for satellites like centrolls (which I don't think count for freerolls) you can win tickets , then ITM on tournaments for payday , etc .

Also it doesn't need the regulations in some countries for pokerstars to allow freerolls or not . They have decreased the offered amount of freerolls dramatically the last years , also despite governments allowing freerolls in some countries , Pokerstars doesn't allow the players from these countries to play on special freerolls (during series of games or promotions/challenges) , the reason has not been analysed , they just decide one moment and command the next moment without explaining , sometimes with scammy intentions like with the Supernova elite scam in the past . Ofcourse despite these prohibitions , they do accept the deposits , they desire and accept them willingly with a smile , always ,

I also tried to get in the ''viewers Lex freeroll '' , I watched him for many hours , far many than what they demanded as the minimum to be qualifies for this freeroll , instead they didn't register me , not once , but twice , although I have linked my twitch acount in the lobby as demanded prequalification . I will not try again . Maybe I will disconnect my twitch account form the pokerstars account , maybe I won't watch any pkerstars stream again , if you don't win/learn/earn sth or have profits with one job or occupation , why keep on doing it if you are sane ???
I feel pity for my PC loss of energy/electricity and CPU life expectance for letting these Pokerstars twitch streams running for hours without any profit/winning chance , and when I actually try to be interested in them for educational reasons , then watch the enormous bankroll guy making very loose/crazy calls and loose or crazy all ins and get rewarded (nice example for my online or future live poker career , hahahahahahahah) or playing like he is bored , with the attitude '' why not lose and go to sleep cause it's too late , I only stream 12 hours more or less max , I only play online poker to break even , my real winnings come from sponsorships , as for all of you online poker players followers .....good luck suckers !!!!!' ' Unfollowed twice iuntill now , next ''Poker Staples '' decision by this streamer I will watch again , not by mistake or because pokerrooms players are watching me right now , but because of boredom or carelessness , permanent unfollowness will be the next step ....