Banned/Allow List for US Players (Updated June 17, 2007)

C

channing73ny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess some site allow certain state

but i know ny is out of the pic wich sux of course thats where i live

T

twankyfive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, does anyone really play on Bet Holdem? I played there one day and cashed out. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew a faster e-bank than epassporte. I was using neteller, but they closed their doors to US buisness. The cashouts on epassporte take like 9 days, I would love something more liquid. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I havent had much time to look around.

M

micaboom

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will they get the law reversed soon? Do the petitions or the PPA mean anything at all?

PealedPockets

PealedPockets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ePassporte has been good to me. eWalletExpress is super fast.

PealedPockets

PealedPockets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...actually ePassporte did do one thing that perturbed me, which is they charged my credit card as a cash advance instead of a charge. I do not ever get cash from my credit card because the rate is the prime.

D

DEBRASEID1241251

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My Allowed / Banned List - Hope it helps you

ALLOW / BANNING LIST FOR ONLINE POKER SITES (UPDATED JUNE 1, 2007)
Poker Rooms Doing Business as usual:

*List deleted to avoid confusion...jQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Debra, that list is not accurate, as GNUF for one does not allow US players. The list we have in the OP are all verified either US or non US sites. We don't want to go by heresay or just word of mouth. That is why I requested that members copy/paste an email they received or a site announcement, so that we know with absolute certainty that the list is correct.

In the future, if you would like to add a site to the list, please be sure to follow those guidelines. Thank you.

D

DEBRASEID1241251

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That's Ok, Now I'm being told not only does Gnuf not accept US, but Poker Host and intertops, do not accept US either.

And someone else told me that Poker Dream does accept US, but It needs to be verified.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
From GNUF support:

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for your email to Gnuf.

Players from USA may still open accounts with us and may use the play money
tables, however at this time we are unable to accept deposits due to American
legislation.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us
again.

Regards,

Ian @ Gnuf Support

Play money only? Hmmmm...what's the point? :p

D

DEBRASEID1241251

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your list of 6/14/07 updates

Action Poker, Bet Holdem, Bowmans Poker, GamesGrid, Golden Palace Poker, Nordic Bet, Planet Poker, & Poker Host, DO NOT accept the banned states.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker Host Restrictions

Dear Tammy,

That is correct there are some states banned to play at our Network and they are the following:District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington DC and Washington state and Wisconsin.

If you have additional questions please feel free to contact us again. Our support staff is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week via Live Chat, e-mail support or our toll free number 1-866-POKER11.

Kind Regards,
Laura Sanchez

P

principito825

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im playing at wingosws and this poker said that allows people of usa!!!! I think that is a great poker because you can play some games where you could qualify to a poker which give you 1.000!
kisses

R

red queen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this whole new law stinks....I can put money on my account using a credit card, but, the bank wont allow me to use my visa checkcard to do it. It really ticks me off...your suppose to be able to use it as credit and it's my money.

Wild Rivers

Wild Rivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is my understanding that there was a waiting period involved in final enactment of enforcement of the legislation. Now that we are approaching the end of the 210(?) day "waiting period" for the legislation to kick in...has anyone heard of significant news regarding what's going to happen at that time. Are there any "fence sitters"... in other words, poker sites or payment venues that have publicly taken a wait-and-see stance? Also, I'd like opinions as to whether it may be a good idea to withdraw funds (at the very least temporarily to protect one from being frozen out) during a critical time period where sites are going to have to decide whether to continue or fold.

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AMCO Poker - US allowed, but beware!!

Just wanted to get this out there:

AMCO is a site that seems to be little known (same engine as USDbet), but does allow US players -- they didn't for a very brief period in Oct 06, then they did again. Regardless, though, I'd recommend you stay clear of this one; customer service is the worst possible kind . . . they'll string you along but they'll do anything possible to NOT give you your money back if you request a cash-out. The reps won't let you talk to the "cashier people", but they also keep saying that only the "cashier people" can handle your "issues".

If anyone has dealt with these jerks and knows of a way to get your money out, please let me know, ok?!! Arrrrrrrrgh. . . .

B

bhanacik

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the latest news from the US govt? Any news on when the current ban will be lifted? I'd like to get back onto Doyle's Room.

J

jame7231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know poker room does not accept us playas

J

jame7231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow.... no good with epassporte... My dad had a problem with losing about $100 on netteller...

Rjust2good

Rjust2good

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks!!

alot of good information here! thks to those who spent the time gathering and posting this.!!

A

acesup614

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its rediculous what this U.S. government is trying to control and tax! they should just leave their nose out of our business and let us americans live our own dang lives!!

J

Juhdian

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ditto

I agree this is such bs, we work hard for our money, pay taxes and then we our not allowed to spend as we like. Government has to have there hands into everything. Thought we where living in a free country. lol It's my money let me do what I want with it. :deal:

P

peruvien

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's very crazy , us members can't play at much poker site, and it's unreal.only , some poker rooms not accept me.good luck for this, i don't understand why gouvernment make this ,

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice list here, thanks i will use it. I have never seen some of these sites and im gonna check them out. :)